Chapter 15

3:00 am

I still can't sleep.

I moved to the other side of my bed amd closed my eyes.

"I didn't mean it, okay? I was drunk."

Of course, Ryujin. She doesn't mean it.

I sighed and rolled around once more. What should I do now? It was embarrasing to talk about and I shouldn't have brought the topic up.

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed.

I don't know. It embarrased and at the same time disappointed that she couldn't remember the kiss.

It was the best thing that happened to me. I loved the kiss.

"Why the hell am I still thinking about this?" I growled and stood up. Maybe a small stroll around town will help me forget a bit.

I tood my khaki jacket, wore a cap and a mask on before heading out. A stroll alone at 3:00 am is cool until you see a shadowy figure following you. That is creepy.

I went by the convience store and greeted the sleepy clerk. I was the only customer so I had no problems buying spicy noodles.

The bell by the door rang and see a tall girl enter. She is wearing a mask too and a bucket hat.

The hair color spoils it.

She went to grab instant tteokbokki and a drink. She pays it all at the counter before sitting in front of me.

"R-ryujinnie." She stuttered but her voice remains soft.

"You're here too. Can't sleep?" She chuckled before taking her face mask off.

"Yeah I couldn't." She replied softly before taking a bite of her food.

"Couldn't sleep as well? so you decided to take a stroll and ended up eating here?" She asked back.

"Yeah. Is it just a coincidence that we're both eating here at dawn? Must be destiny, what do you think?" I cringed at myself but she is cute when she blush.

"W-what are you saying, Ryujin?" She looked away. It's fine, I couldn't even look at her eyes either.

"Nothing. Just weird shit coming from my mouth." She giggled.

"I may think it's destiny." My heart melted as I see her cute smile with a blush on her cheeks. I feel like blushing as well.

"You finishing that?" I asked out of embarrasement. I changed the subject because I might not let her go today if I continued flirting. I'll be chilling with her the whole day and not practice for our band.

"We can share. I'm not really that hungry." She pushed her food to the center of the table so my short arms can reach.

"Thanks." I smiled before taking tteokbokki.

"You're pretty hungry." She chuckled
"You can have all of them. I don't mind."

What an Angel.

I took the whole container and shoved everything in my mouth. Damn that feels good to have something chewy in my mouth.

I hear a soft chuckle. Cute. I like hearing her laugh. Especially when I'm the reason.

"Look at you, eating like a baby." She chuckled and handed me a napkin.

"I'm your baby. Wipe it for me." I pouted. Then she blushed again. I am so enjoying this view.

Her blush didn't go away but still wiped my lips for me. Her face is so close I could kiss her.