Kai gripped the steering wheel tighter. You could see the nerves pull deep on his hands. It looked really hot.

Then a deep chuckle emitted from his mouth. "If only you weren't pregnant Y/n. I would've parked this car and fuck you right in the backseat to hear your moans, you would definitely scream my name. Maybe I would open the car Windows if we did, want to give it a shot?" Kai smirked with a lustful look in his face.

Your cheeks grew hot red. Even though S/n told you not to blush because it would be ridiculous at this point, you couldn't help it.

"Is my fiancée blushing for me?" Kai asked in a low husky breath.

You knew you shouldn't have done it, but your hand automatically slapped his arm. "W-well obviously I'm going to when you talk like that!" You yelled at him with fuming cheeks.

Kai just laughed deeply again. "We can do it." He smirked leaning on your ear as you felt his hot breath and the car come to a pause. Kai's tongue went to lick your ear as he gave it a small bite.

The hairs on your arm stood up hearing his very low voice in your ear, plus his touch didn't help calm you down either.

"Are you crazy?!" You turned your head towards him wanting to argue and scold him.

The male placed his lips on yours and together mouths joined again repeating time. His tongue slipped into your wet cavern because of a slit open spot, exploring it.

You felt his strong hand hold your neck closer to deepen the kiss. Kai's other hand went to your upper thigh to grip it tight.

His slender fingers were about to go in between your legs. You just felt his middle finger moving to travel in and you pushed away from the kiss.

Kai groaned still wanting your touch. "Why'd you do that to me my love? You know you wanted some more~." Kai licked his lips that looked shiny with your chapstick.

Since being pregnant the babies your lips would get dry and your stomach as well. It was the first time you needed to put lotion a lot everyday and stock up on chapstick.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "No I did not want more from you. Especially when something like a burden is in the way and we don't have time to kill because our daughter is in school right now." You spoke in a stern voice tapping your wrist with an invisible watch.

Kai let out a sigh. "Alright I understand your point my love. But I love the way you say our daughter. Our little burdens that I put inside will be out soon. I can't wait for the future." Kai said getting off topic.

You groaned seeing as the time ticked. It was slow now, but blink a few more times and it'll be hours later.

"I hope your helpful and proud like that when the babies actually come out so you can be of help. Now let's go I want to see the baby things!" Your mood changed again with a cheery tone.

Kai scratched his chin turning off the car. He was thinking of a plan.

"I should by some cologne that you choose my love." He said with a side smirk not showing it to your side.

You were a bit confused. "Why, you have some cologne at home." You said fixing your shirt along the bump.

"So that you can be intoxicated with me and won't be able to resist." He fully smirked fixing his lint filled pants.

"How am I going to do it when I live with you Kai Chisaki?" You sighed holding your head with a light laugh.

Kai leaned over one more time to give your cheek a kiss. "I don't know, but you'll love it with me Y/n, closer to be, Chisaki. I won't be able to wait, but I'll try to hold it in." He spoke kindly once over.