called out

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is so bad HeLp :((
BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR 40K READS I DON'T DESERVE ALL THE LOVE <3

"Are we really doing this?"
"Yup."
"Seriously?"
"Yes Byeol."
"This is actually happening?"
"Byeol, I love you. I really love you, but will you please just shut up and take a look?"

Seungmin rolls his eyes with a laugh as he turns your chair for you to look at yourself in the mirror, since you were clearly too scared to do it yourself. He notices that your eyes are still tightly closed, so even though you're now facing the mirror you're still unable to see what your hair looks like.

The company and the stylists really liked your natural hair and thought it looked very pretty and healthy (cough cough Chan cough cough), and they also felt it still matched well the aesthetic for the debut album, so they didn't mind you keeping it as it was naturally.

When the preparations for the second mini-album had begun, though, the staff asked you if you wanted to change your hair colour. They were pretty lenient and told you that you could leave it as it was if you wished, but you had been really wanting to try something different so you agreed to their suggestion. You thought it would be fun.

For some reason the concept of getting a new hair colour had only begun to worry you once it was close to being finished. You had been really excited until that point. Since you had never dyed your hair before you didn't know what colour you wanted, so you told the stylists that they could decide what to do to your hair. They, however, decided that it would be a good idea to not tell you what they were planning to do and instead keep it as a surprise from you until after it was done.

This was precisely the reason why you were too afraid to open your eyes and look in the mirror. You had absolutely no idea what to expect.

"Okay, okay, fine. I'm opening my eyes now. Ready, three, tw- oh my god I can't do it!" You shriek, giggling nervously and you hear a slap. You didn't even need to open your eyes to know that Seungmin was currently facepalming, tired of your antics. Deciding that enough is enough, you finally muster up the courage to open your eyes after encouragement from Seungmin, and you gasp at the sight before you. Seungmin can't help but smirk from where he's standing behind you, knowing what you were thinking.

You actually looked... good.

Your hair was now red. Red. It looked like it had some darker (almost black) streaks running through it, but the main colour of your hair was a deep red that made your facial features stand out more. The stylists had only given you a little trim so your hair was still long (it had grown to be around waist length by this point), but now you had more layering and some long curtain bangs put in. The curtain bangs reached up to about chin level, and you felt it was a nice addition because they framed your face nicely, especially since you love to leave the front pieces out whenever you do your hair up.

 The curtain bangs reached up to about chin level, and you felt it was a nice addition because they framed your face nicely, especially since you love to leave the front pieces out whenever you do your hair up