the 9th (season 2 - episode 4)

A/N: I'm trying to get better with how often I'm updating, enjoy! :D

You guys were in New York to perform at KCON NY, and also to film a few more episodes for The 9th. You were sharing a hotel room with Changbin, and the two of you were just chilling and enjoying some free time when you heard a knock on your door.

You tiredly got up after offering to answer the door, opening it while rubbing your eyes. You shyly smiled and waved when you noticed the camera behind Minho. You were wearing a cute set of pink pyjamas, and your hair was out since you had washed it about an hour before. You were also wearing your glasses, having taken out your contacts a few hours before.

Minho entered your room to show you and Changbin the card that had been given by the staff, and explained that you would be able to enjoy a free tour of New York the next day. You got excited at the revelation, causing you to jump on your bed. When the staff members said that they would be giving the card to the rest of the group to tell them about the tour, you asked if you could go too. They agreed.

You knocked on Hyunjin and Jisung's door and waited patiently, Hyunjin opening the door shortly after and smiling at the sight of you. He was confused for a moment by the camera and staff behind you, as well as the card in your hand, but he quickly patted your head and moved to the side to allow you to enter the room.

You noticed that Jisung was sleeping, so you walked over to him and leaned down to try to wake him up.
"Hannie oppa," you called gently as you ran your fingers through his hair to get him to wake up. It worked, and he looked up at you with a tired smile the moment he opened his eyes before getting up to look at the card Hyunjin was holding. You told them about the free tour and they got excited for the camera, but you could tell that they were both tired. You gave Jisung a hug, giggling because he just looked so adorable with how loopy he was acting. You also gave Hyunjin one before heading to Seungmin and Chan's room.

You knocked on the door and Seungmin opened it and smiled when he saw you, letting you and the staff members in. You gave them the mission card and let them read it before Seungmin went with you to the last room which Jeongin was using alone. The two of you waited outside his room for a while before he finally opened the door, clearly looking like he had just woken up from a nap.

You laughed and gave Jeongin the card, before telling the boys that you were going back to your room because you were feeling slightly tired. They hugged you and Jeongin patted your head, both of them telling you to sleep well as you walked to the door, bowing to the staff members on the way. You returned their smiles and yawned as you left the room, heading back to the one you were sharing with Changbin.

He was sitting up in bed on his phone, clearly waiting for you to return. You smiled tiredly before going to the bathroom to wash up, then returning to the room to sleep. You thought it would be best to sleep straight away, since you would be out for the majority of the next day on the tour.
"Goodnight oppa."
"Goodnight princess."

The next day:
You were in the minibus, you sitting at the back next to Jeongin. The staff members began explaining that you would be going to Manhattan for your tour, which had actually been planned out by Felix and Chan.

Since it was really hot you wore an adorable light blue floral dress, with a pair of white trainers and a silver anklet. You were wearing a silver necklace with pink stones on it, with a matching bracelet and pair of dangly earrings. You put your hair into beautiful waves and left it out, putting two blue clips on one side to match your outfit. You also applied your regular makeup, which was mainly just some eye makeup to match the colour of your dress. The boys thought you looked absolutely beautiful, as always.

You all decided to separate into the same two teams from the previous episode and go on separate tours, before meeting up at the hotel at the end of the day

You all decided to separate into the same two teams from the previous episode and go on separate tours, before meeting up at the hotel at the end of the day. You were with Minho, Felix and Jeongin, as well as Seungmin who joined your team.

You were stood between Minho and Felix as your team did a little introduction before starting the tour. Felix and Seungmin proceeded to explain to you guys that they had prepared a few places for you to enjoy. When they told you that they had prepared a trip to the zoo for you and Jeongin, your eyes immediately lit up and you started shaking Felix's hand that you were holding in excitement. They knew you and Jeongin loved animals and had been really wanting to go to the zoo, so they specifically prepared this for the both of you.

You then started walking to the subway and went to buy some tickets for the day's travels. Since it was in English you and Felix sorted out the tickets and checked the map, reading the signs to help him figure out exactly where you had to catch the train from.

On the train, you sat down next to Seungmin and just observed your surroundings. It all felt really strange. After being in Korea for around a year now and becoming used to hearing people speak in Korean and seeing Korean written everywhere around you, it felt a little weird to see and hear so much English again.

You got off the train soon after and started walking to your first destination which was the Brooklyn Bridge, taking lots of pictures along the way. The boys would often call you if you were standing in front of a pretty view to take a photo, which you found endearing.

You guys walked under the bridge and ended up getting a magnificent view of Manhattan. You were still holding Felix's hand (Why do these boys always think you're going to get lost? Probably because you will...). You took in the view a little more and took some more photos, before continuing to walk around.

You then bought some ice-cream because you were all feeling so hot.
"Byeollie what do you want?" Felix asked you as he stood in front of the ice-cream van, ready to order.
You asked for a regular vanilla ice-cream cone, which he reiterated to the worker as he ordered.

You then made your way to your next destination which was the Shake Shack. It was really busy so you were slightly nervous about holding the cameras and everything, but after a while the boys made you feel more comfortable. A few people even ended up recognising you. You ordered some fries and a milkshake, just opting to have a few bites of Seugmin's burger since you knew you wouldn't be able to finish your own, and he was quick to offer and reassure you that he didn't mind.

After finishing your food, you all got up to continue with your tour.