migraine

A/N: I just want to thank each and every one of you for reading my story. I was just getting so many random ideas and thought I'd write them down to remember, but that ended up inspiring me to start writing this. I would never have imagined to get more than 100 reads, let alone 2K! I honestly can't thank you all enough. I know a lot of my chapters are quite bad and I get really insecure about sharing them sometimes for that reason, but I really hope people still love and enjoy reading this. Once again, thank you so much. Okay now, back to the story :)

You were woken from your peaceful slumber by a throbbing pain on the left side of your head. You turn over with a groan, moving to lean on your right side in hopes of easing the pain. The light peeking into the room from the small space between the curtains hits your head when you do so, however, causing the throbbing to become much more intense.

You clench your eyes tightly shut, covering yourself completely up to your face with the blanket in an attempt to fall back asleep to forget about the pain. Only your hair was visible, your face and the rest of your body covered by the blanket.

You're woken back up not even five minutes later by a hand on your head, soothingly running through your hair. You moved the blanket down slightly and opened your eyes to meet Hyunjin's, a soft smile adorning his features. When the throbbing returned, this time more severe, you groaned and covered yourself again with the blanket.

"Come out of thereee," Hyunjin said with a giggle, tugging the blanket so your face was visible once again.
"What's wrong princess?" he gently whispers when he sees you grimacing in pain again.

He had heard your whimpers of pain as you tried to go back to sleep from where he was laying on the bunk right below you, so he wanted to make sure you were okay. He was standing on the ladder to your bed, him being tall enough to not need to climb up too many steps, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"I have a headache oppa, but I should be okay in a bit," you respond, the words making you feel slightly dizzy.
He climbs up into your bed, bringing you to his chest so that he can help you go back to sleep. You instantly cuddle up to him, a content smile making its way onto your face as he brings his hand to your temple and massages lightly. It helps ease the pain, your furrowed brows relaxing slightly as you drift back to sleep shortly after.

When you wake up your eyes are met with the sight of Hyunjin sitting up slightly, his attention on his phone and his free hand running through your hair. You lift your hand up to poke his cheek, gaining his attention.
"You're up?" he asks, sending you a smile to match the one you threw him as soon as he looked at you.

"Do you want to have a painkiller?" he asks.
You nod with a hum, happily poking his dimples but still feeling slightly dizzy and in pain.
"Okay come on, I'll help you."

He gets off the bed first before leaning up and lifting his arms towards you with the intention of carrying you. You probably would've told him you could move yourself since you've been feeling a bit insecure again lately, but decided against doing so because the dizziness was making it difficult for you to even keep your eyes open. 

You lean down and reach your hands down towards him as he lifts you by your waist before bringing you into his arms, your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. You rest your head on his shoulder and close your eyes as he walks you towards the bathroom.

He doesn't switch the light on in case it makes the pain worse, the only light being from the window and the corridor. He places you on the sink before crouching down to get your toothbrush from the cabinet below the sink and prepare it for you. He helps you brush your teeth before telling you to keep your eyes closed to rest them, leaving for a few moments to find you some painkillers and to get you a glass of water.

You were still sat on the sink with your eyes closed after brushing your teeth, waiting for Hyunjin to return, when you felt a hand soothingly running up and down your arm before grabbing your hand. You opened your eyes and meet Chan's, throwing him a tired smile before being pulled into a hug. He was walking towards the kitchen but caught sight of you on his way there, seeing you sitting in slight darkness with your eyes closed and noticing that you seemed to be in pain.

You explain to him that you've got a migraine and that you're feeling quite dizzy, so he offers to carry you to the living room so you can rest and chill with the boys. You agree, wanting to sit with the other boys who were all slowly starting to wake up now.

He picks you up the same way Hyunjin did, you resting your head in the crook of his neck while he was rubbing your back with the hand that wasn't currently holding you up on the way to the living room.

On his way to the kitchen, Hyunjin had explained to the boys who were in the living room that you weren't feeling well. So when you entered the living room in Chan's arms you looked over to see the boys smiling comfortingly at you, and Felix and Jisung were sitting next to each other making grabby hands at you.

Chan placed you in their arms with a laugh, and you were instantly engulfed in a load of cuddles and kisses on your temples and cheeks which already made you feel so much better and so much more energised. Hyunjin saw that you were now in the living room after finally finding your painkillers, so he gave them to you with a glass of water before moving to sit in front of you on the floor. You then leaned back again into the sofa, so you were now sat between the boys with your eyes closed, head on Felix's shoulder and Jisung's on your shoulder as you felt Jisung absentmindedly playing with your fingers as the boys were talking quietly.

You didn't have a schedule that day, luckily, so that whole day was spent with the nine of you watching a ton of movies and the boys constantly worrying about you and making sure you were okay and comfortable.