Anika:"Shivaay please bataiye na kya hua."

Shivaay:"Anika"(Cupping her face while she nodded)"You know na I love you"

Anika:"Hmm Shivaay "

Shivaay:"But from today onwards I will have to share my love for you"

Anika:(Confused and scared)"Wha..what do u mean Shivaay "

Shivaay:(Taking her hand and keeping it on her stomach )"I have to love someone else the same way I love you "(He said while Anika's eyes widen as she looked at her stomach before looking back at Shivaay. Tears filled her eyes as she looked back at Shivaay with hopefully eyes who nodded towards her with a smile )

Anika:"Shivaay...I...I.. am..pre..pregnant "

Shivaay:"Yes baby"

Anika:"Omg..I...I.. "(She just hugged Shivaay feeling out of words while he reciprocated the hug)

Soon they heard the door knock breaking their hug. The family members entered and one by one everyone hugged Anika while the Raizadas stood in the back with a smile.

After everyone talked to Anika she turned to look at the Raizadas. Anika stood up slowly with the help of Shivaay who took her near them.

Anika:"Aap log muhje hug nahi karenge kya"

Dadu:"esa thori hai beta. Woh toh bus "

Anika:"Dadu "(She said as she starts bending to take his blessing but he stops her and hugs her. He looks at Gauri and Bhavya who stood there smiling and motions them to come closer )

One by one Anika took blessing from everyone. She hugged Manish and Swarna the headed to Her brothers. Bhavya and Gauri followed her. Arnav hugged her as she smiled while khushi and Naina also hugged them along with kartik. Lastly They hugged Neha.

After an hour or so everyone settled down with this new change. Everyone was in Hall mixing along well when Shivaay spoke up.

Shivaay:"Um so I wanted to say that in few weeks Bhavya and Rudra's marriage functions will start. I was thinking why not with there marriage we can also get Neha and Mahi married. And if u all are okay with it then we can have a destination marriage as it is the last marriage in both the family."

Anika:(Excitedly )"That's a great plan Shivaay "

The Raizadas agree to the plan while everyone starts to discuss the destination of the wedding. Everyone was throwing suggestion of the destination.

Swarna:"What about Jaipur "(Everyone agrees thinking this is the best place of a wedding destination )

Anika:"We can do a road trip"

Shivaay:"No no road trip"

Rudy:"Why Bhaiya???"

Shivaay:"The trip takes about 18 hours.  Anika is pregnant it won't be right"

Anika:"Common Shivaay plzzzzzzz"

Pinky:"Shivaay Pregnant hai toh tu ghar pe bhetha ke thori rakhega. Hum sab hai na "

Anika:"Haan Shivaay. Dekhiye hum kal doctor ke pass ja hi rahe hain tab aap unse pooch lene "(She said pouting)

Shivaay:"Okay fine but you have to follow everything I say"

Anika:"Fine..(Under her breath )"Bagard billa"

Shivaay:"I heard that"

Anika:"Good for u"

Shivaay:"Dekho Anika"

Dadi:"Oye khotu.... tum dono ka baccha hone wala hai lekin tum dono ka lardna abhi bhi bacho jaisa hi hai"

Shivika:"Dadi Maine kya"

Janvi:"Accha yeh sab chordo bahut sari tayariyan karni hai perso nikalna hai toh"

Tej:"I'll arrange a bus for the trip"

Shivaay:"Bade papa can u make sure it has a  laying area somewhere and is comfortable for a long journey."

Tej:"Yeah Shivaay don't worry"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"The doctors appointment and the Road trip with fun and much more."

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  💖💖