WHERE?

ADAM's POV:
I turned back and forth, left to right searching for Max.
Where oh where could he be?
I am in so much trouble.
I pulled out my phone showing everyone I encountered a picture of Max and asked if they saw him.
Every answer was a no.
This was when i got super duper worried.
How could this happen to me.
Can life get any suckier?
When i ran across the street i saw a black van coming at a rapid speed hitting me.
I blacked out.
Oh just my luck.

MAX's POV:

Before i knew it, i was in a bag where it was pitch black.
I tried to scream but nothing came out.
The feeling of not being able to yell for help made me well, helpless.
When the guy let me out of the bag, i punched him in the balls, making him yell so loud. Good this this was a one man job for him. I kicked him out of the van and closed the doors.
I tried to start the van and surprisingly, it worked. Me being really young, didnt know how to drive this thing, drove it swirving and turning corners. Before i knew it, I hit Adam. Not really hitting i should say. More like ran over.
I couldnt stop the car. The keys were stuck. I opened the door and jumped out almost breaking some bones, but luckily i was quick and jifty.

The van crashed but its a watever.
It aint my car.

I quickly ran over to the flat ,ran overed
Adam. I yelled for help while taking his phone dialing 911.

Wonder how it didnt even crack.

Otterbox is a lifesaver.

A/N: NEW YEAR NEW ME. JK ITS LIKE JAN 21st. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER. MAYBE MAYBE NOT?

*COMMENT DONE SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT CHAPTER. XOXO*