TWIST.

Christina's POV:

I got ready.

When the music starts, that is my cue to go out.

All of a sudden I hear a loud thud. I turned around. There standing was this giant man with a black ski mask & just technically black EVERYTHING.

The muscular guy who was trying to kidnap me said," Shut up you!"
I instantly shut up knowing that if I don't, something will happen to me and I can't risk that chance of being tortured.

I was carried out the back of the Chapel. Suddenly, another guy opened the back door of a black van and thrown me in there. I think they like black. ALOT. All of a sudden, I felt unconscious and dizzy. Next thing you know, I was blacked out.

ADAM's POV:

I cued the piano guy to play there music and waited for my bride to come walking out looking super beautiful probably. After a while, I didn't see anyone coming in. Then, Christina's friend Jennifer Lawrence who was in charge of getting all the stuff ready, ran into the chapel and said," CHRISTINA IS MISSING! I saw a black van drive away and I think she's in it! We have to find her fast" she cried.

I started tearing up alittle because I might never see my beautiful wedding bride and the Love Of My Life again.
Everyone started crying and yelling.

All of a sudden, I got a phone call from an unknown number. I put it on speaker.

Then this loud manly voice came on.

" I GOT YOUR BRIDE MWUAHAHA"

Me being the scared wimp, said " W-What do you want t-to get C-Christina back?!"
I was literally shaking.
The guy spoke again and said " Go to the nearest park near the chapel ALONE. It's called The Peace Park & bring $1 million dollars!! Be there tomorrow at midnight."

i was about to answer but then they hunged up on me.

I was crying. Tbh this was the first time I ever cried since I was a baby.
I sighed. $1 million was a lot but not a whole ton. I would waste $1 million to save Christina sure, but I don't want her to get abused or even raped there. Strange things started to come to my head saying that something is wrong. I wouldn't take it anymore!

I ran to the bathroom, got a blade from the kitchen, & cut my arm with it. It felt good. I hadn't done it in a long time.
I sighed & cleaned the blood from my arm.

The Best Day Ever, turned into the Worst.

{A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!! I've just been lazy haha ! Well comment if you want another update! Thanks. }