Meet

Christina's POV:

After I sent Max to Jordan's house for a couple of months since i needed to relax from crazy stuff and my break up with Matt. I walked the streets of LA and spotted Starbucks near by so why not enter!

I ordered my usual and took a sip.I found chair sat down reading on my iPhone.

Adam's POV:

It was a tiring morning so I wanted StarBucks. I walked in and saw The amazing DIVA Christina.I like her very much but she doesn't know that.

I ordered coffee and sat down next to Christina. She was so beautiful with her hair up and in a very pretty dress. I watched her as she was using her phone reading.

I didn't think she noticed me, so I tapped her on the shoulder.

Christina's POV:

While I was reading on my phone, someone tapped me. I was startled for a bit. I turned to my side and saw Adam. He had this mischievous smirk on his face that made me melt.

I have a crush on him but i don't think he likes me.

"Oh hey Adam!" I said. "Hey Christina ! Man I'm so tired from the Voice last night!" "Yeah me too Addie! Wanna hang out sometime?" " Yeah sure! How about at my house tonight at around 8:00?" "Sure, that's fantastic !" I said smiling!

Adam is so hot I thought to myself.

I was really bummed when it was time to leave but I had to record a new song.

"Well bye Adam! I have to go ! See you tonight!"

Adam said," Bye, see you at 8" he winked.

I left StarBucks and went to the studio to record some songs .

Then at 6:00 I got ready!

Adam's POV:

When I got home , I slept for a while.

I woke up at 5:00 and got ready . I went and cleaned the house. I was pooped when I was done cleaning. I had nothing to do for a while and it was barley 7:30. I wanted Christina to come already. I ate some left over pizza from yesterday and barley 7:45.

I went ahead and texted Christina:

A= Adam C= Christina

A: Hey Christina! You still coming?

C: Yeah! Getting ready! Almost at my car.

A: Oh Ok! Well see you later !

C: KK cya ! X

Christina's POV:

I finished texting Adam and it was 7:47

Only 13 more minutes.

I putted on my Hot Red dress real quick and did my natural looking Make-Up. Putting on a necklace and some bracelets. I ran out to my car , turned on my GPS and drove to Adam's house.

I've never been to Adam's house before and I was kind of nervous..

When I got to the front of his house and parked, I stepped out of my car and took one view of his house and it was big and beautiful.

I knocked and in seconds, he answered the door.

He looked hot in his plaid shirt with blue jeans and his hair looked like he took along time making it perfect.

He was already perfect!

Adam's POV:

I opened the door and saw Christina in her beautiful red outfit with her red lipstick on! She's perfect! I love how her dress fits perfectly with her curved body!

"Hey , Come in " I said smiling.

She went in and we had a conversation! I couldn't get my eyes off her. Then we ate some spaghetti I made before she came.

When we were done eating, we watched a movie on Netflix on my Big Plasma TV in my living room. It was fun. We then got some vanilla mixed with chocolate ice cream and ate from the same tub.

It was then 11:39 pm

It was getting late so I offered for her to sleep at my house because it was dark out and i didnt want anything to happen to and she agreed.