I don't know!

Adam's POV:

My face saddened when Christina told me she had a boyfriend. She packed up and drove home.

I was bored so I texted Christina.

A: Hey Christina are you home safe?

C: Umm.. Yeah !

A: Oh ok! Can I ask you a question?

C: Sure Ad.

A: Did you love me at first sight? And would you pick me or your Boyfriend?

It was a while until Christina replied. But she replied .

C: Yes I loved you at first sight.. And I don't know Adam. I really like you. But maybe your gunna be with me one night and leave me. I don't want me heart to be broken like last time with my other boyfriend.

A: Christy you know I won't do that to you. I will love you forever and always. Please Trust Me. I will catch you when you fall, hug you when you need it, and be there for you forever! Until I die. I will never leave you Christina !

Love Yours and only, Adam Levine

Christina's POV:

When I say Adam's last text, it was so sweet.

I don't know if I can trust him tho.

He have been with lots of girls.

AHH!! I'm so stressed out. I'm going to call what I so call my "Sister" , Demi Lovato! Demi is a good friend! She's always there for me! I can ask her for tips and everything. I called Demi and asked her to come over.

Demi said," Sure Christy! I'll be there ASAP!"

I was really tired and sick from the wine last night. I relaxed for a while and waited for Demi to come.

I heard a knock at the door and as soon as I opened the door, Demi came in asking what's happening.

I explained everything to her.

After we discussed the boy trouble, we watched some chick flicks. Demi decided to stay with me tonight to comfort me. I think she's like the best friend ever!

In the morning I woke up at 4:00 in the morning by My Alarm Clock and a text from Adam!

3 new messages from ADAM

1: A: Hey! Good Morning Beautiful! Hope you had a sweet dream <3

2: A: See You At The STUDIO later!

3: A: Want eat at IN -N- OUT later for break?

Adam is so sweet I thought to myself

I texted him:

Hey Adam! Good Morning to you too!! <3 See you at the Studio later 2! And sure! I love in n out!

As I press send. I woke up Demi so she can drive me to the Studio. I know how to drive, but I hate LA traffic!

I wore a sexy blue and white striped dress with a sexy bright red lipstick and some eyeshadow. When I got to the door, I wore some blue high heels only about 1 and a half inches!

Demi drove me to The Studio and left me alone at THE VOICE entrance.

But before I entered, Adam ran to the door and opened it for me. I walked in and waited for Adam to walk with me.

As the Voice started, I glanced at Adam and he was looking at me like I was that sexy! I glanced at him several more times and I still saw him looking at me!

When the contestant stopped singing, we all agreed that she was good.

Adam and I were arguing about who's team she should be on. Then Cee Lo blurted out," SEXUAL TENSTION" Blake agreed and we all laughed!

When we were on break, Adam drove me to a near by in and out!

We talked and forgot all about what happened a few days ago..