Is Fiona dead

(Simone part 4)

Unknown p.o.v

I slit his troatI laugh and kiss him and then walk too Gayball and hugg him "I get my orb after this" I whisper in his ear and kiss him turning to Marshall Prince Gumball ran up to him but stopped as Simone jumped in the way the wooden stake goes straight through her troat ( holy a

sorry but what am I writing anyways here goes )

She falls to the ground

"Ahahah you fucking idiot" I snicker

"Simone!!!! NOOOOOOO" Marshall freaked out and stood up laying her down and getting the ice crown and putting it on her head then pulling the stake out then kissing her on the cheek softly

"See you soon...  For chicken soup (coughs) I love you take care of Hambo marshy" she said turning blue and her neck now healing

Marshall whipped his eyes and screamed at me and Gayball, I flinch as he runs towards us but Gayball pushes me forwards making me fall onto him "M-Marshall it's me Fiona, he's making me..." he throws me to the side making me hit my head.

Gumballs p.o.v

Ahley hit her head turning back Marshall looks at her and spits then runs at me but Fiona's voice rang through the room "Enough" she runs through the lab and looks at Marshall.....  "Marshy are you alright" she whispers "DO I LOOK ALRIGHT FIONA" ... "Give me back my body Marshall..." he looks down at what he had been doing to her body and looks at her "Fiona...."  "Don't Fiona me Marshall! GIVE ME MY BODY NOW!!!" Fiona screamed I back away a little but she walks over too me and kisses me she's in Marshalls body so it feels so good.

Fiona's p.o.v

I walk over to Gumball and kiss him He loves Marshall but he's mine so eh I pull back and whipe the mouth of Marshalls body and walk over to Marshall and hugg him "Give me my body back" .... I hugg him tighter but he dosnt hug back he just pushes me off I look away embrassed that he shoved me off so cold.

"Get ready Fiona" Marshall says

"Okay thanks I'm ready" I blink and am in my own body...  I feel pain iny throught and head I look down and see the claws and my hair is black still....  I sigh deeply and look at Marshall and smile as soft and clam as I can,

I walk towards Gumball in my real body and slap him so hard my whole hand brakes, "ouch" I say sarcasticly and hold my now broken hand "I hate you Gumcunt" I say dropping to his knees "But don't hurt Marshall anymore, it wasn't him it was me I stole him from you" I stare up at him as his is holding his fave he kicks me across the floor, I moan in pain and Marshall goes to step in But I yell at him ans tell him to stay out of it.

"Gumball please"

"NO FIONA YOU ARE RIGHT YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME YOU STUPID BITCH I'LL EXTEND YOUR DEATH TO A LONG AND PAINFULL ONE" he yells load and scary I try stand up but he kicked me hard enough to brake two of my ribs I yell in more pain as I fall again but I get up I use the strength in my body and use what Marshall did to me as a proud weapon I run at gumball and shove the claws throw his back out throw his heart I drop and Gumball falls with me.

Every thing is dark and I see nothing, I look around to see a guy with Brown hair and white eyes he smiles and thanks me for killing him then he disappears.

Marshalls p.o.v

I watch as Fiona gets up in pain and runs to Gumball while he's walking to me and stabs the claws right through his heart he smiles and turns white then pink again and falls Fiona's hair goes blond and her body goes to its right look but she still has her neck slight and her hand and 2 broken ribs she was going to die I push gumball of Fiona and run with Fiona in my arms she is limp in my arms and I think she's going to leave me, she opens her eyes slightly I won't leave you just yet so give me time to heal as a human and if not then turn me into a vampire.

AUTHORS NOTES
Oh my glob.  \(>~<)/
                             - || -
                               /   \
Scary guys -N- is she gonna die

Q.o.D
Will Fiona ever be in love w\ LSP?