The Crush

Fionna's p.o.v

I was walking through the meadow were the grass people live when I see a flame off in the distance, I walk closer seeing Flame Prince he looks so hansom but I didn't like him in that way I had my eyes on a certin handsome Vampire, I walk down into the forest were LSP scared then tiny villagers and stole there crops everything was quiet maybe too quiet. I grab my bag and draw my sword out and look around. I hear screaming off in the distance and run to the sound  I hear a tiny boyish scream. I laugh and run towards marshal and punch him playfully in the face, then dusting my arm off,  "Stop scaring the tiny villagers, you vampire-butt" he holds his cheek "ow my che-" he got cut off by me smothering his mouth with my hand.

He nibbles on my hand witch freaks me out so I pull my hand away and pinch his cheek "Ow your cheek meat" I laugh at him he pulls me closer so that his eyes are at mine staring at me intense, I push his head away from my face and punch him "Stop it Marshy" I yell to cover my mouth "Marshy?" he arches his eyebrow "When could you ever call me Marshy only Simone is allowed" I uncover my mouth and slap him, then run away "I care about him, but he's getting worse with the Simone thing" I go to grab my sword but it's not there "Marshall" I scream then run back to where he and I just where too see him with a girl, she has black hair and blue eyes I watch for awhile, trying not to seem like a stalker I go to leave. but then as the girl kisses him and rubs his cheek I see him lower her down and bite her neck while slipping his hand up her shirt and squeez her chest "no" I squeak "Marshall stop!" he looks at me in shock and the black haired chick throws a rock at me telling me to get lost and stop being a pervert she throws another rock at me and it hits me in the eye I scream and everything start to go blurry, I feel my head pounding before falling I see Marshall kick the girl off him and run too me but by the time he probably got to me I was out cold.

Marshall's p.o.v

"Dammit Kyeesha" I say and kick her off me running too Fionna who just passed out I pick her up braid style and fly her half way to the Candy Kingdom and realize that Gumball and Cake would kill me so I stop turn around and fly too my cave I open the door fly up to my bedroom and put her down on my bed, I walk off and eat some strawberries then fall asleep on my couch well above my couch.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey I'm Clarissa aka Mari I hope you enjoyed~