My age isn't the problem. prt 1

Marshall's p.o.v

After I stop crying I realise shes had enough and just sniffling now I pick her up braid style and fly towords my cave "Marshall, I'm sorry" she said sniffling "Why?" I say confused looking deep inside her eyes  "For everything, I yelled at you before I left and I made you hurt that girl, I didn't mean too tell you to stop with the neck bites, I didn't mean to scare her off or interrupt" she says looking off to the left away from my face, I laugh and fly as fast as possible making her freak out and pull  in closer to my face "Hello there" I snicker, she blushes and looks at me, she looks so innocent I look away from her as we get closer too my Cave I fly through the door and place her down on the floor she looks around "I woke up here but it looked different" she said "it's my force filed" I laugh she pulls my cheek lightly "Thank you for waking me up" I stare at her "your welcome" (I didn't wake her up!)

Fiona's p.o.v

I walk around his house spinning around to see the whole view, "it's incredible" I giggle, I look at Marshall he looked sad I've known him for 4 years well 8 if you count my slumber  so I care about him,

I walk towards him and cup his cheek "I like you" I  accidental slip out, I blush and step back looking away "Are you serious" he said in a surprised voice "of course I don't silly.....  We're best friends" he looks away then looks at me  "yeah true I can only see us as friends" he replied quickly and laughed "I love YOU" I scream at him.. In my head of course he shows me around I see a book case filled with movies. "awesome" I call he looks at me then the movie stack "that's only a quarter of my movies" he says I drop my jaw "woooow~" I say he closes my mouth and picks me up on his lap and turns on the tv that already had a movie in it read "Heat signature 2" "They made. 2 while I was asleep!!!!!"  I whisper after the movie I'm already drifting off I say to Marshall "I really do love you but...  My age" I drift off more "Age isn't the problem" he says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek "Its cake Gum-butt and Mr Flame prince" I fall asleep snuggling closer to him.

AOUTHORS NOTE:
So that's chapter three xD but it's a part one ssooo TO BE CONTINUED!!