Chapter 22 [Royality check]

Start from the beginning

As I said earlier, I have started losing my patience very frequently. It would not be long time that I would get a heart attack and would be admitted to hospital. Maybe die.

"Don't try to play smart with me. I know each move of yours. When you speak, when you eat, when you sleep, everything. And by everything I mean everything. I know you that much, that nobody can ever think of. Each syllable out of your mouth reaches my ears that minute." He threatened coldly.

"Stop your nonsense. I am getting late. I have to make sure dinner is ready. I hope I never see you again." I hissed maliciously.

"One more thing, I'm not done with what I wanted. I just started and you are already withering and wailing out loud to grant you some mercy. I just told you I wanted revenge, the hell is still to come. Take care of my family, Mrs. Bradford." He said dangerously in a low voice and sighed.

I was furious now. What can be more worst than threatening a person? Blackmailing a person to marry you? Threatening a person's family? And there he talks about making me suffer. I snorted in my mind at the thought. I even left Drake, my love to marry him. I did the sinful things, so I could convince everyone to let me marry him. And he is fucking blackmailing me again and again.

"You bast—" I could not completed my sentence as the line went dead with a tring sound.

I will see you Bradford, I will. I promise to make you suffer like me.

♤■■■♤

"You managed everything nicely, dear." Catherine, his mother appreciated, smiling apprehensively.

"Thank you, Catherine." I smiled at her warmly.

We were having dinner. I made sure that everything they like were made. Especially Mia's favourite. She was the clever one here. If I want to accomplish what I decided and planned for, I had to lure her into my web of sweet lies.

I know I was acting like a bitch. His mother and brother were so kind and nice to me but all I was doing was playing with their feelings and emotions.

Not only them but I was even playing with my parent's emotions. They were sure that they married her with a good, loving and caring man. They knew that his nature was not good but they thought he changed his personality for their daughter atleast whom he loved so much.

Only if they knew that he hates their daughter to his guts and would do anything to destroy her life, rather than saving.

"Look, she is lost again. I can't even guess why Theo married her in first place?" Mia, his sister scowled at her place, showing her dissent loudly.

"Why did you not stop him from blackmailing me into this marriage then?" I hissed, gaining the attention of everyone at table.

I eyed her furioisly as she glared at me. Here, I was pouring out my guts to not shout and scream at her face after listening so much of nonsense but she was continuously speaking out, bad mouthing me.

"I didn't because I wanted him to take his revenge and show the world who you truly are behind this fake face. You are a bitch. You are the one who destroyed my brother's life. You made him suffer so many years." She shouted furiously and madly as she stood up from her chair, slapping her hand loudly on the dining table.

There was eerie silent across the table.

Then he spoke, for the first time today.