Where is she?

Jisoo's POV

I waited for Taehyung as my body trembled with fear. "Taehyung ah come fast." I mumble to myself. Just then I heard screeching of cars. I look towards the noise only to see Jaehyun's men coming out of the car.

My trembling legs stood up as I started but god wasn't with me this time. "There she is." one of the man said. I look back at them as they chase after me.

"Where do you think you are running huh." one of the man said as he took hold of me and gave me a slap.
"Please let me go." I beg. "Let you go and die myself huh. Do you think I am a fool?" he shouted. I flinch at his shouted.

Tears streaming down my face. My cheek red from the slap. The guy gave me a slap me again and this time painful than the first one.

The stinging pain linger and this time I felt a very heavy blow on my head and just like that I was taken to darkness.

Taehyung ah, where are you?

Taehyung's POV

"Where is she?" my breath hitched from crying. Jisoo is missing for 2 days now.

"Calm down, here, drink some water." Namjoon hyung said as he gave me a glass of water.

"I swear I am not gonna let that Jaehyun live." I said as I took the glass of water and drank it.

"Jaehyun?" Jungkook suddenly said, more like a question. We turn towards him. "Do you think it is the same Jaehyun." Jungkook ask. "What do you mean th 'same Jaehyun' ?" Jimim ask in confusion. By now all the other 5 members including me were frowning.

"Taehyung, do you remember Jung Jeahyun?" Jungkook ask. "The son of Jung Hyun Jae?" I ask. Jungkook nodded. "What about him?" I ask again impatiently.

"Do you think they are the same Jaehyun. He is a mafia too. It can be his way to revenge for his father?" Jungkook said. It did made sense. Jaehyun's father tried to kill Jennie one time and so was killed by me. As much as I remember Jaehyun did warned me saying he would take revenge. But I don't remember his face well. Its was years ago when this incident took place.

"Checking won't hurt right?" Jin hyung said. We agreed. J hope hyung turn on his computer as he search the bio data of the so called Jaehyun.

A picture of a young man flash through the computer screen.

He looked familiar. Wait- isn't he jisoo's co worker?

"Hey, thats Jisoo's co worker. He confessed to her a few days ago." I said, making all the persons standing in the room turn their head towards me.

"He can be the one who captured Jisoo. He has motive and it does make sense." Namjoon hyung said.

-pheonix