Lastly

Taehyung's POV

J hope hyung found where the Jung mansion was.

We drive towards the Jaehyun's home. My hyungs and my men behind my car.

Jisoo stay safe. I am coming. I promise I will save you. Don't worry. I am coming sooya.

We reached the Jung mansion as we found the place heavily gaurded. The gate was lock and we just got through the gate breaking it in the process. We got out of the car and it was their men that attack first.

The once peaceful atmosphere was now all filled with the noise of gunshots. But it was least of my concern.

I went inside the mansion. Jungkook and Jimin walking behind me. It was quiter in the inside. Since the fighting was taking place outside the mansion, the majority of the gaurds were outside.

We walked through the hallway and found one room all gaurded. "It must be Jaehyun's." Jimin whispered.
We nodded in agreement. "Me and Jungkook will take down the gaurds. You go to Jaehyun." Jimin said. I nodded as the duo attacked the gaurds.

Meanwhile I went inside the room. "I expected you did find out who kidnapped Jisoo." a voice said seated on the chair.

"Enough of this cat-mouse game. Where is Jisoo?" I ask impatiently.

The guy turn towards me which I recognized as Jaehyun. "KIM TAEHYUNG. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU KILLED MY FATHER AND NOW YOU ARE TAKING MY JISOO FROM ME. I SAW HER FIRST. I LITERALLY TOOK THE JOB OF A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER JUST TO BE WITH HER. I LOVE HER AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP ON HER." Jaehyun shouted.

I grab his collar "you aren't allowed to call my sooya yours and how dare you yell on me." I said as I pick him up from the collar and slam him to the ground.

He stood up and took his gun out. But I acted fast as I held the tip of his gun and pull it away from him and jump at him as I lock his head with my legs and smack him to the ground.

He groan in pain and just than Jimin and Jungkook came inside. They walk towards and separate me from Jaehyun. "We will take him away. You go for Jisoo. I inquired from the gaurds. Jisoo is locked in the basement." Jungkook said as he took a hold of Jaehyun.

I nodded and ran outside. It took a few minute to find the basement but I soon spotted it. I walk towards the basement and open the door slowly.

The room had a rotten smell along with the smell of dried blood. It was pitch dark so I turn the flashlight of my phone.

Just than I spotted a familiar figure, lying lifeless in the floor. "Sooya." I said as I run towards her and pick her up and supported her with my arms. Her body covered in bruises and it was all pale and cold.

"Jisoo yah. Babe wake up. Princess. Chichu. Sooya." I said as I pat her cheek in an attempt to wake her up.

Slowly her eyes fluttered. "T-Taehyung ah."

-pheonix