Only Friends?

Taehyung's POV

After yesterday's incident Jisoo is not replying my texts and calls. She is ignoring me. I should talk to her today.

"Jennie are you ready?" I ask. "I am coming uncle tae." I heard her sweet voice. Just then she came carrying her small backpack. "Lets go." I said.

She hold my hand as we made our towards her kindergarten. We reach her school and we made our towards the gate.

Once we got inside we saw Jisoo sitting on a bench with a book in her hands. The familiar heat rose up in my body as I saw her breathtaking figure.

"Miss Kim." Jennie said. She look towards us and smile. She walk towards us and said "good morning." We replied the same. "Jennie lets go inside." Jisoo said. Jennie nodded. "Jennie you go first. I have to talk with Miss Kim." I said. Jisoo look towards me, confused.

Jennie abided and went inside. "Is something wrong?" she ask. "Look, I am sorry for yesterday. Something came up. I am really sorry. Let me make it up for you." I said.

"Its okay. I am not offended." Jisoo said. "Then why are you ignoring?" I said. "Pardon." Jisoo said. "You are not answering my calls and texts." I replied.

"Its not that. I forgot my phone in the house and Lisa is not home, thats why noone replied it." Jisoo said. "Really." I said, surprised. "I just thought you are angry and ignoring me." I continued.

"I can't get easily angry at a friend, now can I?" Jisoo said. "Just a friend?" I ask. "Do you go on a date like this with another guy friend?" I ask.

Did she just took me as a friend.

"Don't people go?" Jisoo ask. "I understand going on a date but do friends do this?" I ask as I took a hold of her wrist and pull her towards me as our lips meet. The book she was holding fell on the ground as I pull her closer, my hands encircling her waist.

I just realised, what I did so I was about to pull away but it surprised me when I felt Jisoo kissing me back. I open my eyes to see Jisoo's reaction and saw her closed eyes as she slowly cup my cheeks and kiss me back.

I smirk as I decided not to pull away. I pull her more closer as I continued kissing her. I nibble at her lower lip as I lick it momentarily, begging me to explore her more. She parted her lips lightly, as I slide my tongue inside.

I devour every inch of her vanilla taste mouth. I started devouring her without care of our surrounding. She pull her away, breathing heavily.

"Do friends do this?" I ask again, breathing heavily. Our forehead still join, still standing in the same position.

"Can't you add a 'boy' with that friend." I said. She look towards me "should I?" Jisoo said with a smirk. "Are you now teasing me?" I said.

She pull away from me and said "I am getting late. I am going." she said. "You didn't gave me the answer." I said. She put her point finger in her chin acting as if thinking "let me think about it." she said. "I can't give you much time." I said.

She nodded and went away. I saw her disappearing figure and smile as I remembered the kiss we shared.

My first kiss.

I went back to my home. Just then I heard my mobile buzz. I look towards it. I broke into a wide grin after seeing it.

"I think I should." - unknown

"Who are you?" I ask. "Jisoo. I am using my other mobile, I forgot the other at home, remember?"

-phoenix

(My finger tips are paining because of pressing the guitar strings too much. I am practicing guitar, you know. Its really hard.😞)