Works.

Taehyung's POV

Me and Jennie were going towards the kindergarten. I think I should also ask for Jisoo's number. I mean we have gone on a date, its not wrong to ask for her number, right?

We reached the kindergarten as I pick Jennie had made our way towards the gate. We open it and got inside. There were children playing around and Jisoo playing with them. She is adorable.

"Oh! Jennie you are here." Jisoo said as she walk towards her. "Jennie go with the other children, the class is about to start." Jisoo said. Jennie nodded and wave to me begore disappearing with the other kids.

"I think I should get going." I said to Jisoo. She smile and nodded "have a safe drive." she said. "Before I go, can you give me your number. I mean, we agreed to go on more dates, so I can contact you." I said. "I don't mind at all, here." Jisoo said. I sigh in relieved. We exchange our numbers.

"Drive safely." Jisoo said. I nodded and wave at her as I got inside my car and drove away.

Jisoo's POV

After Taehyung drove away, I went back to the class. "Good Morning, class." I said as I stood infront of them. "Good Morning, Miss Kim." the kids replied.

"Lets do drawing today." I said as they took out their drawing copy and colours.

The school went on as usual and the students return to their respective parents. I was walking towards my house when I took my phone out and stare at the particular number.

Should I give him a call? I think I should. Its not wrong to call if we have each other's numbers.

I press the call button and it was soon recieved by the other line. "Hello." I said. "Hello Jisoo." Taehyung said from the other line. "Are you free today?" I ask. "Yes.Why?" Taehyung replied. "I thought of going to the restaurant which was opened a few days ago. Wanna join?" I ask. "Okay." Taehyung said. "Then I will meet you in the restaurant. Bye." I said and hung the call up.

I reach my home and got ready. Lisa and Chaeyoung were outside so the house empty. I turn the lights off and locked the door as I walk towards the restuarant.

After a few minutes of walk, I reached the restuarant. I sat on a chair and waited for Taehyung. A waiter came to me and ask "Ma'am, your order?" "I will order once my partner comes. Is it okay?" I replied. The waiter nodded and went away.

I waited. I look towards my watch 6:30 pm. No signs of Taehyung.

7:00 pm.

7:45 pm.

8:00 pm.

Still no signs of Taehyung.

8:30 pm.

9:00 pm.

Still noone.

9:30 pm.

10:00 pm.

I sighed as I got up and went out of the hotel. "Did he just stood me up?"

I called for a cab and reached my home. I paid for the cab and the door was unlocked. "I think Lisa and Chaeyoung is home." I murmured.

I went inside and saw noone. I peek in their room and saw them sleeping peacefully. I smile looking at them. I changed my cloths and wash up.

I went to kitchen and made some waffles. I didn't ate anything. I was empty stomach. I ate the waffles and wash the dishes and went to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

I got ready for my dinner with Jisoo. I was excited. I went towards my car and started driving.

Just when I reached the restaurant, I recieved a call from Jungkook, "Where are you Tae?" he asked. "Going to meet Jisoo. Why?" I said. "We are in trouble. Our new project is missing. Come quick." Jungkook said. "Crap. I am coming." I said as I drove back.

I reached home and went to the other members. We discussed for the missing project and how to catch the theif.

The discussion was quick and we directly got with the plan. After a few hacking and detecting, we caught the theif.

"Lock him in the room of the basement." I announced, my men nodded and took the lifeless body, as we have torture him to hell, to the basement.

Just then I remembered about Jisoo. I look at the time. "Oh crap. Its already 10:30 pm."

I ran towards the restuarant and there was no signs of Jisoo. I went to a waiter "have you seen any girl waiting here?" I ask. "The one with spectacles?" the waiter ask. I nodded. "Oh! she was waiting for someone and seem like her partner didn't made it, so she went away. She really waited for a long time. She didn't even ate anything." the waiter said making me feel more guilty.

I tried to call her but no response. I was tense. Is she ignoring me?

-phoenix