"Holy shit am I okay?" I said running my hands around my head to check for any imperfections.

Ariana chuckled, "Yeah Mila. You're just fine. You just have a huge bump on the side of your head. But it's nothing major."

"Holy shit." I said suddenly feeling the bruised bump.

"Yeah. It was really weird. After I hugged you, you looked like a statue. You didn't move or talk and it seemed as if you were struggling. And before I knew it you went face first into the ground."

I lightly laughed just thinking how awkward it must of been for her afterwords.

"I'm sorry." I apologized with a humorous smile on my face.

"It's fine. I mean it's not your fault you fainted."

"Touché."

She half smiled before she asked, "So what did you want to talk about?"

Suddenly the atmosphere changed from joyous to serious.

"I uh..." I began unsure of how I should start.

"Just... go for it." She encouraged.

"I heard what happened." I quickly said without thinking.

God dammit Camila.

"With my brother?"

"Yeah, Mani told me that Frankie got into a fight with your parents?"

"Oh yeah. They saw..."

"Saw what?"

"They saw him up in his room making out with a boy. They totally freaked." Ariana said recalling the memory. "Frankie told me that our dad practically threw his boyfriend out of our home and lectured him about what happened. They told him it was wrong and that he was a sinner. They threatened to sent him away if he still wanted to live in the house. Or if not, he had to go find another place to live."

"Send him away where?"

"To a treatment centre."

"Those exist?"

"Yeah. If your parents have connections like mine do, they exist."

"So what did he do?"

"He left. He's at a friends house right now until he gets hid own place."

"Oh my god." I said feeling terrible for her brother and what he had to endure, "I'm sorry."

"It just sort of sucks, you know? To have the people who are supposed to love you the most, reject you."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, that's not how it's supposed to be."

"Welcome to the life of a gay catholic." Ariana slightly joked before a frown made it's way to her face.

"Hey..." I said reaching for her hand. "Everything is going to get better. He still has you."

"What can I do?"

"Be there for him. That's what he needs from you right now. You're the only family he has now. Support and encourage him to keep on going. Show your parents that you have a heart. Show him how much you are willing to sacrifice to be by his side, like a sister should be."

"Yeah you're right." She half smiled. "I'll go by and see him later today, just to check up."

"Great." I smiled before I asked, "Are you okay though? They didn't find out did they?"

"Oh no. I know Frankie and I were supposed to do it together but after what happened to him, Frankie told me to wait until I got out of the house. And at the time, I felt like he was right. I kind of regret it now though. It scares me to think that my parents don't really love me. They just love this version of me that they want to believe is true."