CHAPTER 3.

I walk to the corner with my back to the crazy, gold and flirty bear, the entire area I was in quickly darkened as I gulped fairly loudly. I subconsciously walk backward until I'm met with a cold, metal body my hand went behind and my hand went up to feel it, look up to see Goldie staring down at me with his white, beady eyes. "What's wrong (N/N)?" (Nickname) My eyebrow quirks up in confusion "W-what?" Goldie chuckles at my reaction, "What, can't I have a nickname for you?" he asks in a fake pouty voice, I roll my eyes and nodded making his smirk return. As soon as I turned to face him he pinned me against the wall "Goldie, what are you doing?" I ask faceing down, he moves his hand to my chin making me look up at him "Just relax and let it happen." he said in a calm and seductive voice, making my cheeks glow redder than Foxy. He slowly moves towards my face until our lips pressed against each other, his movements were slow and gentle making me melt into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I feel his smirk in the kiss while wrappings arms around my waist, our lips parted with his white eyes glowing and I swear I could feel my eyes glowing brighter than their usual (E/C). "So how was that?" He asked a little nervous which was something new coming from him "It was terrific Goldie." I say with a smirk, he mirrored it and pecked my lips before laying on the ground next to us, dragging me down with him. We sat in silence for a good five minutes before he finally spoke "It's almost 12am, so we better keep quiet, alright?" he asked to make sure I understand, I nodded and rested my head on his chest as he slightly laughed "What's wrong now, you crazy golden bear?" "It's just that you look extremely adorable when your like this." he says, clearly amused. I flinched when I heard metallic footsteps outside the room we're in, I huddled against Goldie's chest as he cuddled back while clearly eyeing off the door, the footsteps got closer and I could tell Golden Freddy had enough and teleported somewhere else. I heard him teleport just outside the door, after a few seconds a loud and gruff roar was heard and it sounded like Golden Freddy's jumpscare sound. I grew afraid and huddled in the corner as the sound died down to nothing and I grew afraid as tears fell down my cheeks, afraid of Goldie's life. A few minutes later he showed up and grew worried at my crying form, he kneeled down in front of me and carefully wiped them with his thumbs "It's alright (Y/N), I'll always protect you, I promise." he said with a soft but stern voice, I nodded as he sat next to me and cuddled once again.