CHAPTER 2.

My cheeks were a bright red as I felt Golden Freddy's eyes still on me, it was a few more minutes before he stood up and broke the silence "Alright, I don't know how long until 6am but when it is, your gonna have to stay in here until the end of the day and that's when you'r safe to leave." I look up at him in shock. "A-are you kidding me?!" I yell as he covered my mouth again, his eyes looking serious "One more outburst like that and I'll throw you to the four animatronics and let them stuff you in a suit." his words scared me, proving to me that he doesn't care if I make it out alive or not. I nodded as he removed his hand and turned away "Alright, I've got to tell the others I killed you so they don't expect anything." he said as he teleported away. It was a few minutes before I heard the bell indicating that it's now 6am, I was about to run straight out until I remember what Golden said, what did he mean 'When it's safe to leave'? I remembered on how he decided to save me from Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy when I ran out of power, so I sat back down and waited for Golden Freddy to return, luckily it was only a few minutes later he returned by teleporting in front of me. " You alright?" I ask noticing his limping "Ugh, I'll be fine, my friends are just abit violent when their target gets away." he said before he collapsed in front of me. I got up and looked around the dark room for a repair kit, I luckily found one on a shelf, I picked it up and started to repair him by fixing up his body. After a few more hours later I managed to fix him up, his body was still dirty looking but his hat and bootie were looking brand new, making them stand out from his decayed golden suit. I sat down next him and placed my hand on his chest, he was ice cold as if he had never been in a warm place for a super long time and it's gotten me thinking 'Has he been alone for a years, ever since the bite of 87'? My eyebrows fell to sadness before looking to his face, one of his eyes were open with a smirk on his face "What's with the hand on my chest (Y/N), hmm?" he asked as I quickly tried removed my hand from his chest but he stopped my motion and my cheeks grew bright red "What do you think your doing, Goldie?" I asked while sat up, letting me remove my hand from his chest. "What's with the little nickname?" He asked with a bigger smirk before I was going to stand up and walk away from the adorable bear, he chuckled while keeping his gaze on me.