CHAPTER 5.

I walked into The Backstage Room to see it empty and I start to worry where Goldie is. I shot the door behind me and sit in the darkest corner in the room and stare at the only light that lights up the room, I jump out of my skin when I felt a cold and metal hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Golden Freddy standing there with a relieved face, "How'd you escape the others?" Goldie asked. "Thank Bonnie, he's the one who helped me escape." I said with a smile. He returned the smile before closing the gap between us and connected our lips, I kissed back and wrap my arms around his neck as his grab my waist. After for what felt like eternity, our lips parted leaving me breathing heavily and Golden smirked at me. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not a animatronic like you and unlike you I need air." I said with a pout. He laughed at my pouting face and pecked my cheek before stepping back. "I'll be right back, I need to thank Bonnie for his help." I nod as he teleported to wherever Bonnie was and I looked around The Backstage Room, realising that I never got a good look around. There were shelves on the wall opposite the doorway with heads of Freddy, Bonnie and Chica on them. I life a Bonnie head up and looked at it before placing it back, I lift myself up onto the table in the middle of the room and waited for Goldie to return. I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know I feel a hand shake my shoulder, jolting me awake. I look to see Goldie retract his hand with a quirked eyebrow. "What took you so long?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "After I thanked Bonnie, I accidentally ran into Foxy and he tried to attack me, so I had no choice but to knock him out and I teleported back here to find you sleeping, sucking your thumb..." He said with a smirk. My face felt like it was on fire, I covered my face with my hands and let out a agonized groan as I hear him chuckle. "Relax, it was actually quite adorable." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks, my head snapped to his direction with wide eyes. "R-Really?!" I asked as he nodded. I jump off the table and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him as I felt him do the same to my waist. He started nuzzling my neck making me giggle and squirm in his hold. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our corner, landed on his butt and held me on his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder as he closes his eyes, I nestle deep into his, cold, dirty golden suited body and I do the same.

(Sorry for the very slow update. Buh bye!)