Dylan: Issi! I have to tell you something.

Me: Is it the fact that there are other dragons and wolves here? Because I already figured that out.

Dylan: Actually no... nevermind. You will find out soon.

I look at him confused but just shake it off. He said I'd find out, right? I head toward the school again and go to my locker. But this blonde kid gets in my way. Of course, he just happens to be a wolf.

Me: Can I help you?

????: What are you doing here? I don't know you.

Me: Well I don't exactly know you either and the last time I checked, it's none of your business now back off before I make it so you can't use that obnoxious voice of yours anymore.

????: Let's just go Lance.

Oh, so this blondes name is Lance?

Me: Yeah Lance, why don't you just listen to your friend? He seems to be more intelligent the you. You could learn from him.

Lance: Jared, Darrek, just shut up. As for you newbie, maybe it's time to teach you who exactly is boss around here.

I lose my temper and pin him up against the lockers. He starts breathing heavy and he's starting to look blue.

Me: Want to try telling me what to do again?

Dylan: Issi!

Dylan pulls me off Lance and drags me down the hallway. I look back to see Lance on the ground trying to catch his breath. I look back at Dylan and he looks like he's fuming. I smirk. It's not every day that he gets worked up.

Dylan: Do you not realize...

Me: That it's the first day of school here and I don't need to be kicked out yet?

Dylan: Yes but you don't need to...

Me: Go around making enemies when they would be more useful as friends?

Dylan: Why do I even bother?

Me: Because you're my guider.

With that I walk down the hallway and in the direction of my class. I bump into this short girl with blonde hair. She falls down and I see this little kid help her back up. Must be her little brother or something. Then it hits me. The smell of a wolf and a dragon. I look towards the little boy and realize that he's the wolf. I glance at the girl and my gaze locks on the bracelet on her wrist. I know that bracelet! It used to be mine! I thought I lost it.

Me: You have something of mine.

The girl looks at me completely confused. The boy helps her up.

Little boy: You okay Xera?

Xera?! Xera?!?!?!

Xera: Yeah...

She looks towards me.

Xera: What do I have of yours?

Me: That....bracelet....

Dylan walks up to me saying something but I don't hear him because I'm in shock. Xera looks like she's shocked too. Is this my twin sister? Xera?

Dylan: Oh, I see that you found her before I did Issi.

He holds his hand out to shake Xera and the little boys hands.

Dylan: Nice to meet you Xera, my name's Dylan. And who might your friend be?

Xera: This is Kaden....did you say Issi?

Kaden: What am I missing?

Xera: Kaden, if I am correct then this is my twin brother Issi.

Dylan: You are correct, and I'm your guider. I don't want this to sound creepy or anything but I'm here to keep you both safe. But in order to do that then I need to mark you.

Xera's eyes widen as she backs away from him. I walk up to her and hug her. I whisper some reassuring things in her ear. She finally nods agreeing to get the mark.

Xera: Kaden, you should be heading to class. I'll see you after school out by the cars, okay?

He nods and hugs her then heads off to class.

Xera: So where does this 'marking' have to go?

Dylan: On your shoulder. It will be over before you know it.

He reached over and touched her exposed shoulder and then the mark appears.

Dylan: If you ever need anything then I will know instantly. I'm so glad that we finally found you Xera.

Xera: Umm, you too. But I really should be heading to class too. What classes do you guys have?

Me: We both have Math.

Xera: Me too. Let's get going.