Alibi X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

*****

The next day arrived and Aria woke up from her sleep where she showered ate breakfast and got her uniform and weapons ready for the mission. I'll get to see him again, but it won't be in a good situation... She left her room and saw the rest of her squad waiting at the helicopter outside where Jäger was getting the helicopter started as everyone else entered it.

Rook: "C'mon Alibi we're leaving!"

Alibi rushed over to the helicopter and entered it. There she took a seat next to Nokk who was getting her C8SFW loaded up with bullets. Rook placed down a black bag that was filled with kevlar plates...

Rook: "Everyone put these on they have more protection."

Everyone did what he said and put the kevlar plates on, where there was a slot in their tactical vests specifically made for it. The plane took off where Jäger announced that they wouldn't arrive at Italy until an hour so they were able to get some extra sleep which they all craved especially Alibi.

*****

Nokk: "Wake up Aria we're here."

Alibi's sleep was interrupted by Nokk as everyone readied their weapon. The helicopters side doors slid open by Finka as a rope was dropped down. One by one they grabbed the rope and slid down until they hit the ground where the helicopter took off as the rope hit the ground from being dismantled.

Blitz: "If anyone needs to sneeze do it now."

Rook: "Hahaha."

Alibi gave a little smirk to Blitz statement, even on the field Blitz liked to lighten the mood with his comedy. They were at a big warehouse on the outskirts of Italy, the trees surrounded them as the sun was dimmed by the dark clouds. The birds barely chirped and Alibi had a feeling in her stomach knowing that something wrong was going to happen wether it was now or later. They proceeded towards the entrance of the warehouse where a guard wearing a white shirt, baggy blue pants and was holding an AK47 as he looked around the area. Nokk had a silencer on her C8SFW so she took aim at the guard and shot him in his chest which killed him instantly. They slowly continued the mission trying to make as little sound as possible.

Alibi: "The hostage is on the second floor lets get him."

After sneaking past a couple of guards Alibi and her squad finally made their way towards the second floor where they saw blood on the ground and the hostage who was laying down on the ground with a white bag over his head that was stained with fresh blood. Alibi's heart filed with rage as she knew that they had recently hurt and they will pay, nobody messes with Alibi and the people she cares about. Blitz was going to take the hostage until Alibi pushed him out of the way and went over to it and pulled off its bloody bag. There she saw (Y/N) who had a bloody nose and cuts on his face. Alibi took off his shirt and saw that his body was skinnier than she had ever seen, he looked half starved. Rook cringed as he noticed the skinny body of this man. (Y/N)'s eyes were closed but soon they opened and in reaction he backed up with fear until Alibi spoke up.

Alibi: "Hey don't worry we're here to help you"

(Y/N): "How do I know that you're not lying?"

Finka: "We can show you but you have to come with us."

(Y/N) hesitated at first until Alibi held out her hand and he gladly accepted it. (Y/N) felt something weird about this hand, he felt like he knew this feeling that brought his pleasure even if Alibi was wearing leather gloves. This feeling it feels familiar... The squad of five extracted the hostage and signaled in their German pilot for extraction. After waiting for a little bit the helicopter arrived and they extracted the hostage and left the mission area with an easy success.