13

Tyga's Pov
I woke up with my arms around Kylie. Damn we ain't do nothing but at least we can be together in public now not pretending to be friends. Man being with her is the best I don't want to leave from this position but my phone keep ringing. I let the call end but they called again. I moved slowly so Kylie wouldn't wake up she stirred lightly in her sleep but didn't wake up. I went over to my phone and saw it was Brenda. Well her name is Brittany King just calls her Brenda and we got used to it.

"Hello good morning Micheal." She speaks sounding like she's 40 instead of 22. "Good morning Brenda." I say teasingly.

"It's Brittany." She snaps. "I know but how's your dad?" I ask. "He's alright he went back home that's why I'm calling I'm stopping by later to get caught up. By the way tell Kylie I said hi." I could feel her smiling through the phone. She always knew I had something for Kylie. So she was probably really happy we're finally together. "Ight I will but what time you coming?" I say checking to see what time it is now.

"Uhm about 11:30 it's only 8:45 now." She says casually. I cannot believe this girl it's to early to be awake and she says it like its no big deal. "Man I'm sleepy but alright I'll be up." I say.

"Who asked ? Your going to be up I can assure you that or I'll drag you out of that bed I promise you boy." She says. She kind of scares me because I know she probably would. "Alright Brit I'll see you later." I say then she ends the call without saying bye. She's a little rough but she means well. She's the best assistant I ever had though she's quick and organized and a little crazy so that helps her keep me in check.

I look over to the bed and see Kylie sitting up rubbing her eyes. She scans the room until her eyes land on me the brighten up a little. I walk over to the bed and sit next to her.

"Morning baby." I say and kiss her cheek. She smiles. "Morning." She says.

"Brenda coming later."

"Are you serious? I missed her."

"Well let's go get dressed before she gets here." I say and stand up again. "Alright then what time she coming?" Ky asks. "Uhm bout 11:30." Kylie nods and gets up she starts to make her way out of the room I stop her before she can. "Baby girl where you going? You showering with me to go quicker." I say playfully.

"Okay mister." She says smirking. I wasn't serious but Kylie grabs my hand and pulls me to the shower. She slowly strips off her clothes teasingly. I try to take mine off and ignore her. After she finishes stripping down she bends down to pick up the clothes I swear she does it on purpose I could feel my member rising. I shift uncomfortably. I walk over to the shower and turn it on I don't even wait for it to get hot I need the cold shower right now. Kylie walks in after me when it gets warmer.

She acts casual as if I'm not here and begins to scrub and do her shower routine I can't help but stare. I try to ignore her but i doesn't work she giggles noticing me looking her up and down. I start to take my shower and do my routine. After I finish me and ky stand there in the water I grab her wrist and pull her into a kiss. I feel her wet naked body pressed up against me. She could probably feel me getting hard but I didn't care anymore she's 18 I don't got anything to worry about. I put my hands on her waist and held her as I was about to put the tip in. As it touched her area I could feel she was already wet and not just from the water. I smirked & saw her eyes closed. I pressed her against the shower wall and stuck my dick in her. She moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. I started pumping in and out of her slowly she held on to the wall to steady herself.

All that could be heard from the bathroom are moans and groans coming from us. I kept pumping slowly untill I felt her adjust to my size. I pumped about 3 more times then I felt her cherry pop and blood flow out. I didn't care at this moment I just kept going. I saw fear flash in her eye when she saw the blood but we kept going. I pumped faster and faster as her moans increased I could feel her walls tighten around me. I prepared myself to have a orgasm at the same time as her. I pumped a few more times and release into her. I didn't even bother to pull out. All that could be heard now is heavy panting.