7

3 weeks later.

Kylie's Pov

It's been 2 months of me and Ty dating were pretty good at keeping it lowkey. Today we're going to a photoshoot I have its a high fashion shoot. Ty was going to pick me up at 6 am we had to be there at about 7. We pretty much started going everywhere together not that were being clingy but we have nothing to do so why not. I quickly went to my bathroom to get ready. I finished then went to my room and put on a white tank top and some black joggers. I put my hair into a bun and put on some airforce 1s. I kinda threw that together because I'm changing in the photo shoot so whatever. I saw my phone go off it was Ty saying he's outside waiting. I got my phone and my purse and went to my moms room to say bye. She was awake on her computer I didn't even ask because Tyga was waiting.

"Is Tyga picking you up?" Mom asks as I start to leave. "Yeah he's outside waiting." I say quickly. "He's a good guy Ky he really loves you." She says motioning me to leave. I quickly walk out and run down the stairs. I walk over to Tygas car and get in. He greets me with a kiss.

"Damn baby girl just 2 more months till we can actually go out and kiss in public." He says grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. "We can wait we did it for 2 months." I say squeezing his hand.

"So what kind of shoot is this?" Ty asks. "High fashion." I answer proudly Im really into fashion all kinds of different styles pretty much and Tyga knows that. Ty let go off my hand and placed his on my thigh I felt butterflies.

"My mom said she miss you." Tyga says his mom is literally the sweetest lady ever.

"Awe when you see her tell momma Naye I miss her to." I say. I love how I get along with his mom I call her Momma Naye but her real name is Pasionaye but that's a mouth full. Tyga and my mom are pretty close to he calls her Momma Kris. My dad still doesn't approve of me and Tyga so I barely talk to him anymore. I sit there in my thoughts till Tyga interrupts me saying we're here. We get out of the car but don't get to close because of paparazzi who is even ready to be taking pictures of people at 6:50 am.

Me and Tyga cover our faces and walk in quickly. We walk over to my dressing room and we see the photographer Dave. He quickly greets us and says hair and make up will be here in 15 minutes. Then says they'll bring my outfits in. I'm pretty excited I love high fashion and doing photo shoots and it's kind of like a Fashion statement for every decade. It's more of a historical high fashion but still I was doing a lot of that now. Me and Ty sat there waiting.

"Ky how long we going be here?" Tyga says checking his phone. "We get to leave at 1 for lunch then come back and we done at around 7:30 just in time to have dinner at moms if you want." I say. "Oh I should stay over." Ty says excitedly. "Okay." I laugh.

"Beauty crew!" I hear my favorite make up artist Giovanni yell knocking on the door. "Come in." Tyga yells. Giovanni and his crew quickly sat me down in a chair and got started right away. After they finished they started poofing my hair up they put it in like a halo around my head and put a teal ribbon around out. Someone walked in with the first outfit it was a yellow/ gold sheer dress with gold accents and blue flowers and teal on the waist and on the sleeves.

"Okay go behind the dividers." Giovanni said. "Take off your clothes and Im going to help you get the corset on." Tyga laughs but he don't mind because Giovanni is gay. I quickly do as im told and Giovanni helps me into the Corset it was really tight to train my waist. Then after its on Giovanni helps me slip into the dress. Giovanni walks me on set with Tyga following behind.

"Damn Ky you look old." Tyga laughs taking a picture of me. "Okay Kylie get on the set." I quickly walk on set. I pose a bit and the photographer snaps the pictures. I pretty much was just posing or sitting on the floor the set was a a white back ground and a white big block I can sit on.