8

Kylie's Pov
I woke up with Tygas arms around me. I checked my phone it was 10:00 o clock we have to be in the studio at 11:30 to pick what pictures to release. I groaned and woke Tyga up. I really didn't want to go it's usually my mom who does this but she wants me to because I want to go more into modeling for pictures and fashion.

"Kylie lets get up and go we gotta go by my office for something I needa fix in my Last King fashion line." He says kissing me. We sit up and walk off to get ready. I go and take my shower and so does he. When I finished I walked into my room and went to my closet I put on a black oversized T-shirt, leather skinny jeans, and red Yeezys. I hear a knock on my door. I look up and see Kanye.

"Come in." I say even though he's already in. "Where yo boo?" He says sitting next to me on the bed. "Getting ready." I say.

"Don't say nun but that boy in love with you you got him whipped like god damn whipped." He says laughing. "Hush Kanye." I say laughing to.

"But serious don't let that boy hurt you if he do something call yo big brother Ye we fam now." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "So how is he doing so far?" I say. I just want a outsiders opinion I guess.

"Pretty good he treating you like the trophy you are, look at baby Kylie growing up I remember when you was little." He says still laughing. "Stop its not like I'm getting married go back to Kim." I say pushing him out of the room. Tyga walks in all dressed.

"Let's go we already late it's 11:00." He says grabbing my hand. We run down the stairs I hear my mom yell bye I yell bye back. We hop in the car and Tyga speeds off. We're going to get there at about 11:45 oh well. We finally get there late but where here.

"Hey sorry we're late." I say going to the to where Dave is with a lap top spread out on a table and pictures. Me and Ty sit and go over everything. I really liked how everything looked the clear beach ball and white background and the white thing I was sitting on gave it a futuristic yet old vibe I loved it. Tyga was also enjoying it I think he was helping me pick which ones were best and we'd take pictures of them with our phones.

"Kylie you look gorgeous in every one of them its so hard to pick but you can have the printed versions of the pictures I just printed them so you can see better." Dave says as we go through them.

We spent about and hour picking which ones to use and making them darker or lighter on his laptop it was pretty fun. We picked about three pictures for every outfit that we thought looked best. After we finished I grabbed all the paper copies and put them in a folder.

"Kylie before you leave I was wondering if you wanted to have a little modeling contract with me we'd do shoots like this like with categories about every month? I wanted your input before I asked your mom." He says as me and Ty stand up.

"Are you serious? I'd love that your my favorite photographer!" I yell getting happy. "Well I was looking for a model and you seem so perfect for this the pictures would get sent to magazines like it'd be like keeping up with Kylie's shoots I think it'd be a great way to start off for you if your mom approves we'll get started next month." He explains. Then writes something down.

"Well we're going to go now bye Dave thanks so much." I say as I pull Tyga along with me. We go to his car and he opens the door for me I'm really happy Dave offered me this I really wanted to get into modeling.

"Damn baby girl congratulations we going come every month here to see you do yo thing." He says gabbing my hand and kissing it as he starts driving.

"Thanks I'm really excited if you can't tell." I say laughing. "Oh now we going to my office you wanna help yo man on release dates?" He says smiling at me cheekily. I know he's horrible with picking what should come out when and with what and sizes and stuff but he's a good designer for his clothes.