3

I haven't talked to Tyga in about 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since I went to his house and then the party. This happens a lot I guess because I didn't get around to text him back pretty much.

I heard my phone ring I checked to see who was calling it was Tyga I let it ring a little bit then picked it up. "Hey someone wants to talk to you." He says.

"Kydie daddy told me he miss you." Cairo giggles.

"Are you sure it was him who wanted to talk?" I say.

"Come over baby girl."

"Okay."

I quickly put on some grey shorts and a white crop top. I put mousse in my hair and put on some red converse and hop in my car. I start the drive to Tygas house. After 15 minutes I get there I quickly pull into the drive way and I see Blac Chyna.

"Uh what are you doing here?" She yells as I get out of my car.

"Well Tyga invited me over." I say as I try to walk past her.

"Oh so you the bitch he was kicking me out because princess Kylie can't be bothered." She says as she grabs my arm.

"Your right princess Kylie can't now if you excuse me I have to go see my boyfriend." Shit shit shit I just said Tygas my boyfriend what if she tells him I said that. A arm wrapped around my waist slips me out of my thoughts. I immediately know it's Tygas. I feel my face get red.

"Yeah Chyna stop worrying bout me and my girl take your raggedy ass on somewhere." He says as he leads me inside leave Chyna with her mouth open.

"So im yours now?" Ty says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Stop I wasn't thinking." I say burying my face in my hands.

"I don't care I liked it." He chuckles.

"Be my boyfriend then." I say and regret as soon as it comes out of my mouth.

"What you say baby girl?" He says looking up at me.

"Nothing I mumble quickly.

"Your not a good liar but the answer is yes I will can't be high key though you know bout age problems and stuff when you 18 though I promise everything going be good." He says as he steps closer to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Okay but wait where's King?"

"Dining room eating pizza." I nod.

"Wait why was Chyna here?" I ask.

"I don't know man she getting on my last nerves I can't stand her." He says sounding irritated.

"So what did she want?" I said still curious.

"Uh."

"Tell me."

"She wanted for us to get back together." He said quickly.

"Oh and what did you say?" I said raising and eyebrow at him.

"I said no I got a girl." He said smirking.

"Good boy." I say. He hugs me tight and kisses my cheek.

"You perfect baby girl and now you mine." He says as he pulls me to the dining room.

"Kydieeee." King says running up to me and hugging me I pick up the happy 1 year old. I look at him and see he has pizza sauce all over his face. I chuckle as he smiles at me.

"Hey King."

"King guess what." Tyga says as King snaps his head toward him.

"What daddy?"

"Kylie my girlfriend man." Tyga says laughing.

"No daddy she's mine." He says kissing my cheek.

"Uh no she mine man." Tyga says pulling me close. "Okay stop guys im both of yours now finish your pizza baby." I say setting King down on a chair.

I heard knocking on the door Tyga walked to the door I stayed behind in the dining room with King but I stop in the door way so I could see who it was. He opened it and I saw Khloe standing there.

"Tyga where the fuck is my sister?" She says playfully but sounding a bit serious.

"Uhm.." He says rubbing his chin.

"I know she's here I saw her car and Chyna came to my house yelling like I'm sorry Tyga but next time she does that im going to punch her in the face." She says in the same tone.

"Damn im tired of this chick might need a restraining order man." He says thoughtfully.

"So where your girlfriend man?" She smirks.

"How you know?" He says.

"Well I know everything so where is she just tell me already." He laughs.

"Here." I say walking in behind Tyga.

"Well there she is." She says looking at me.

"Yup." I saw looking at my feet. I don't really know why I'm embarassed we didn't do anything but I get embarassed easily. I heard my phone go off I checked to see who it was. It was Jaden Smith.

Hey baby. - Jaden.

I didn't answer he used to be my friend but he became a little obsessed with me I guess and I just wasn't interested. I felt Tyga looking over my shoulder.

"Welllll im going to go know." Khloe said walking out.

"Baby girl." He said closing the door.

"Yeah?" I said still looking at my phone.

"Why Jaden texting you calling you baby?" He says as I tense up.

"Ty first you know I've been about you since I was 16 and I don't really know he's like so obsessed with me he nice and cool but did you seen this video where he was avoiding taking pictures with me then ran by me and like touch my side its just like he tries to makes things awkward." I say still tense jaden is a sweet guy like he wrote a song about me but I guess I just don't feel the same way.

"Ight baby by the way when you turn 18 in 4 months you moving here." He says wrapping his arms around me. I stand there shocked I don't know what to say like he's going to have me living here with him and King. I don't even know what to say I mean I want to but I'm scared. Like I guess everything is moving so fast.

"Ky." Tyga whispers in my ear.

"Yeah?" I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"So what do you say you want to or nah? You should because me and King be mad lonely here." He says.

"I'd love to just 5 more months."

"How we going tell your dad and mom?" He says. Shit that totally slipped my mind dad is probably going to freak but I don't know about mom she likes him.

"Well mom likes you so no worries , and Uhm well dad..." I say trailing off.

"Don't even trip im with you every step baby girl." He says kissing my forehead.