11

Kylie's Pov
There's 1 more week till my birthday on August 10th. My mom and Tyga planned this charity thing to bring toys to sick children. My mom wanted it so people see us as doing good for each other. I like it though Tyga wouldn't of done this himself. So I was excited for it. Tyga was going to pick me up later.

We didn't sleep together today because he had a meeting close to his house today and he needed to come pick something up from my mom for the charity today so he rather waited till today and pick me up on the way. I got dressed then sat on the bed waiting for him. I texted him saying hurry up and then texted other people while I waited.

"Knock knock can I come in honey?" I hear my mom at my door. "Yeah sure."

"So your going to be an adult next week?"

"Yeah Mom."

"Are you going to move out with Tyga?"

"Yeah we've been talking about It most of my stuff is already there but I'll leave stuff here to. Like I'm going to call and visit all the time it's not like I'm leaving forever."

"I know Ky but your my baby my last child and your growing up so much. But here's the papers." She says handing me the schedule for today.

"Okay my I know I'll always love you but anyways Tyga's probably here I should go." I say. I walk outside and see him pulling up I get in and close the door.

"How you know I was here baby girl?" He says.

"So I don't get a hi or a kiss? Alright. But anyways i don't know I felt it I guess."

"Sorry I was just cunfused but anyways hi baby." He says and leans in for a quick kiss. I hand him the papers.

"What's this?" He asks examining it.

"The papers we needed." He nods.

"Do you have the toys?" I ask. He just nods again examining the papers. He finishes then exits out of the gates. We're on our way now to the children's hospital. During the middle of the ride he grabbed my hand with his free hand.

We finally got there we got out of the car. Me and Tyga walked to the trunk he took out this wagon I helped him out the toys in it. We saw a lot of paparazzi at the doors of the hospital. We walked in an posed for about 5 minutes.

" okay so let's go to the children side which is like in the left side." He said we kept our distance because we still aren't public. We walked around for 5 minutes. Until someone recognized us.

"So you guys are here for giving out the toys and stuff?" The man asked us. Tyga nodded. " follow me then." The man said. We followed him and he showed us what rooms to go. We went and gave out the toys. We talked to some of the patients parents and took pictures. We had a surgical mask and stuff just in case they were contagious.

"Tyga." I said before we entered the last room. "Yes baby girl?" "I'm tired." "I know come on but anyways we don't need to stay for the late lunch thing." He says. We walk into the last one and see a little girl her name is Isabel. She was light skin with curly blond hair she looked about 5 years old. She had bright blue eyes. We read her papers and she had a heart disease. When she saw us her face lit up.

"Hey sweetie." I said as I walked over to her.

"Hi your Kylie." She says smiling.

"Yeah how do you know?" I say smiling back I wouldn't expect a 5 year old to know who I am. Tyga looked surprised to.

"Well when I came into this place I think it's called a hopstal, I wanted to be a fashion clothes maker and my mommy showed me pictures of you because your a teenager and you can make outfits really good." She says. I was surprised with how big her vocabulary was for a 5 year old. She was really cute like I felt a connection with her I wanted her but then I remembered she's sick not an orphan.