Chapter 22: Later

Omniscient
September 3rd
California

"Those jeans make that ass sit do you hear me?" Jhené whistled

Nicki turned around with a huge smile, she looked in the mirror and started shaking her bottom half. The white jeans they picked out really did make her ass look good.

"Damn you make me wanna fuck you." Justin said, Alex slapped him in the back of the head. "I'm just playing baby girl."

Alex was almost 7 months pregnant and Justin couldn't wait for her to pop out their son. Yup, son. They were gonna name him Santiago. Justin was more excited than Alex was. She was just ready to pop him out.

"You look good bestie." Kiana smiled and winked at her. Zendaya did the same.

They were so perfect for each other it was insane. Whatever Kiana or Zendaya wanted, the other was right behind. No doubt they were in love. It was the most intense love story that anyone in their friend group had ever seen.

Sure they had problems sometimes but they were so in love nobody ever saw it. They kept their problems and disputes so discreet only the people closest to them knew. Even then, only the people they trusted most knew.

"Thanks bestie." Nicki winked back. "Think I should wear them out the store?"

"Hell yeah."

"We're paying for them." Zendaya said.

Nicki narrowed her eyes. She wondered if they were starting to actually catch feelings for her. That would not be a good thing. To her, they were all just having a bit of fun. She hoped that's what it was for them as well.

The cashier walked around the counter, grabbing the back of Nicki's jeans, taking the electronic tag off. He couldn't help the gaze he had on her ass. When he finally let go, she turned around to thank him.

"You're really cute." He smiled. He had dimples too. He was just as fine as she was.

She poked out her bottom lip. "Sorry I don't mess with niggas prettier than me."

They all walked out of the store and got in their cars.

"Whose house?!"

"We're going home. My babies don't feel too good." Justin said, putting his hand on Alex's belly.

"Zendaya's." Kiana said and Nicki and Jhené followed them to Zen's house.