Chapter 15: No Angel

Omniscient
February 14th
California

Nicki got up out of her bed going to answer the door

Nicki got up out of her bed going to answer the door. She already knew it was Beyoncé and she'd already spent 45 minutes arguing with herself about whether she should answer the door or not.

The details of her and Nicki's fight creeped back into her mind, making her wince on the inside.

"You worried about me cheating so bad while you out there fucking other hoes huh Beyoncé?!" Nicki yelled.

Beyoncé sucked her teeth walking away from Nicki as fast as she could. She didn't have time for Nicki's shit right now. Every time Beyoncé came to see her she accused Beyoncé of cheating. Usually she'd let it just roll of because Nicki's the one that's out of her mind but today it was pissing her off.

"Bitch if you so worried about me cheating on you, the fuck are you here for?!"

"You are in my house! Did you forget that?!" She got up off of the couch and followed Beyoncé into the bedroom. She shut the door getting in Beyoncé's face.

"Girl you better take my advice and leave me the fuck alone. You done pissed me off. Get out my face."

She wasn't playing either. She didn't wanna hit Nicki but if Nicki kept on she definitely would. Nicki knew that Beyoncé's hands had no limits.

"N—"

"Onika get the fuck out my face. You gon' get so fucked up man move." Her hands were twitching at this point. She was genuinely trying to keep her hands to herself, Nicki was just making it extremely hard.

"If your whore ass is cheating on me just say so."

"What you need to be reassured or some shit? Is that what you asking for while you randomly accusing me of shit? Get yo stupid ass out my face."

"I don't know who you calling stupid—" Beyoncé moved again, not bothering to hear what Nicki had to say. "I'm fucking talking!"

"Take my advice and stop following me before you get punched in the face! Man I'm telling you."

But when Beyoncé sat up on the island in the kitchen, Nicki was right there. Beyoncé jumped down, walking Nicki back into the sink.

"I'm not gon' tell you again, next time I'm gon' swing. Stay yo ass out my face. I didn't do shit to you so I swear if you get to acting like the victim, I'm gon' beat yo ass like I don't know you."