Return (Chapter 2)

Start from the beginning

My Outfit

Perfect both our outfits have hoods so we can hide our faces till the reveal

Perfect both our outfits have hoods so we can hide our faces till the reveal. We stayed and chatted till it was 5 mins before first class, when it was time we took the black Lamborghini with red accents which Nino always calls it satin's child.

We drove to the front of the school where one of our personal drivers was waiting, she bowed then took the keys and drove the car back to the place where we keep all the cars out of sight of anyone

We drove to the front of the school where one of our personal drivers was waiting, she bowed then took the keys and drove the car back to the place where we keep all the cars out of sight of anyone. Good thing we left 5 min before the bell rang everyone was already inside so they didn't see the car or us. We walked to the classroom door stopping and not going in just yet, as the bell rang I heard Miss Bustier say "Class listen up we have two new transfer students". We heard some confused and excited tones come from the room. Before Miss Bustier asked us to come in we put our hoods up and looked down to hide our faces then we heard Miss Bustier telling us to come in. We walked into the room and stood at the front of the class slightly glancing at everyone there, some were confused and/or shocked, some weren't even looking until Nino said...

Nino: My, My how have you all changed.

Their faces were confused and shocked all except two people they just stared at us like we were ghosts or something. By the way, they looked, I guess they know who is behind the hood but aren't 100% sure and are in denial. Then all of a sudden someone asked...

Alix: What do you mean by that?

Just as I was going to say something Alya and Adrian stood up and walked to us. They stood there staring until Adrian said...

Adrian: Hey, do you see this bracelet here, this bracelet is the last thing my best friend left behind before he left...

Alya jumped in and said...

Alya: This necklace is the last thing my boyfriend left before he left...

In unison they both said...

Both: Welcome back... Nino!!!

The class was shocked and stared at Adrian and Alya like they were crazy, Nino looked up and took off his hood, and said...

Nino: Wow even after so long you still recognized me just by my voice.

A blush appeared on Nino and Alya's faces, in excitement she jumped into Nino's arms hugging tightly, Nino doing the same as tears fall down their faces. After they had their moment Adrian fist-bumped Nino as I stood there smiling underneath the hood. I turned over to the class seeing that there still shocked I couldn't contain myself and started laughing. Everyone turned their heads to me even Nino, I whispered "Look at the class" trying to contain my laughter. He looked over and started laughing as well, after a few minutes we calmed down as the class looked at us in confusion, Nino then spoke...

Nino: Hey everyone it's really good to be back but you'll be even more surprised at who the person next to me is.

In my normal deep and raspy voice I said...

Me: Well it really has been a while since I've seen any of you. In fact, you could say it's been exactly 3 years...

All of them were confused by what I said all except one, Alya even though the voice changed she knew it was me.

Alya: ... I-is it really you?

Me: ... Yeah it's me... bestie.

As I said that I took off my hood Alya stood there staring and shocked as she saw the real me. The class was shocked at what I said but confused about how I looked, they couldn't recognize me. After a while of silence, she jumped up and screamed...

Alya: MARINETTE!!!!!!!!

Me: Hey bestie been a while ain't it.

I said with a smile growing on my face, I hugged her back. After a while, I put her down and looked at the class everyone had tears in their eyes and was shocked at how I looked but what caught my eyes was Chloe and Lila they were ... BLUSHING?!?! I'd never would have guessed that would happen but with a sudden change of appearance and everything it kind of made sense someone would but CHLOE AND LILA of all people. I mean honestly I don't mind I do like them a little bit I've always have but when they bullied me it kind of broke my heart. I mean yeah I could have stopped them from bullying me but there were many reasons I couldn't one being that I thought if I let them bully me maybe my feelings for them would go away and another being I had to keep up the act, speaking of the act is mainly the reason they hate me. I had to act like I liked a boy, the boy being Adrian although Chloe and Lila also seemed to like him so that might be the main reason. I also noticed how they looked, Chloe's wearing her glasses again?!?! I thought she hated those and Lila she looks like she had a rough night but damn do they look cute. I can feel a small warmth crept on my face and I instantly knew I was blushing. I guess my crush on those two is still there.

I snap out of my thought as I feel a ton of different hands hugging me, I looked down to see the entire class except Nino hugging me even Chloe and Lila but they were also the first ones to pull away blushing. After everyone let go they all said in unison ...

All: WE'RE SORRYYY!!!!!

I chuckled slightly at their antics and said...

Me: I know... and I already forgave you all a long time ago.

As you maybe can tell I have edited the Chapter so now this will be split into 2 chapters. Once I have uploaded the revised version I will make the chapter explaining the oc designs and everything to know bout the OCs (1667 words)

~bye pups~