Oh no

"I knew that bitch was still alive. No offense bro but I don't think you would've thought about the shit that she did, you're to nice to your baby sister." I said with a smirk and I saw my brother narrow his eyes at me. "Watch how you talk about her. And maybe I am a little to nice to you." He said as he threw a knife at my head. I stopped it by grabbing the handle of the blade. "Guess throwing knives runs in the family huh?" I laughed.

Before he could say something the door opened "Lady m/n everyone has been waiting for you. Everything is to your liking." A tall lady with short black hair and beautiful e/c orbs walked threw. She was wearing a black blazer and black pants with some red bottom heals. "Thank you Sebastian." She gave the older male a smile. "My my y/n you've grown up so much. Your so beautiful look at you. Almost a spitting image of me~" she smirked and I rolled my eyes "Well if that's the case I look ugly then?" I said with a raised eyebrow. My mother glared at me "That's no way to speak to your mother now is it?" Her tone was sharp and dangerous.

"You always asserted your dominance threw your voice. I guess that's something I get from you." I said in a relaxed tone. She walked to the chair at the other end of the table so she was across from me. "You got my looks and smarts but like your father you have a bad attitude. Also unlike me you're violent and choose to do the killing yourself instead of having someone else do it." "What can I say I work best hands on." I shrugged. "Enough let's eat shall we?" It wasn't a question nor was it demand.

Everyone started eating expect me "Y/n why aren't you eating? My wife needs to be healthy, especially if she plans to be the boss and have my child." I glared at the male and reached for the knife but my brother stopped me and gave me a look that said 'don't do it. It's not worth it.' I sighed and ignored Rays comment. "Aw~ what a lovely husband. I picked well didn't I~" I glared at the women and she smirked back "Like hell I would marry that bitch. I don't even know him. Also your bold if you think I would ever get into bed with you." I said starring at the black haired male. He wore a smirk.

"I have a question for you b/n, did you kill that Sakusa boy?" My eyes widened and then narrowed at her. "I sent people to kill him. If I'm correct Lloyd you sent two of your best, right?" The reddish brown haired male nodded "Yeah." My mother smiled "Good we don't need that boy interfering with this family anymore. Especially since y/n will be marrying Ray soon."

My body moved before my mind could register anything. I jumped on to the table and held a knife to my mother's throat. I had two guns pointed to my head from both directions "What did you do to Sakusa." My voice was low and laced with venom. For a split second I saw fear in my mothers eyes. And from the corner of my eyes I saw Lloyd eyes widened and Syd had a smirk on his face. "Enough y/n!" I felt my brother grab my wrist and tug me but I wouldn't budge. I stared this women -that calls herself my mother -down "ANSWER ME!" I yelled. This time her smirk fell "If I'm correct there were three other males with him before you left no? And by the looks of it three of them took a big liking to you y/n. I needed them out of the way." My eyes widened "Next will be those bosses you associated yourself with."

My heart hurt, my head hurt 'she wouldn't hurt him. He can take care of himself. Why am I so worried over someone?' She saw the distraught in my eyes and put on a sincere smile. My brother grabbed me from the table and put me on the floor. Ray came to my side and tried to rub my back. I slapped his hand away from me "Don't even think about touching me with your filthy hands." I mumbled. I guess this caused Ray to smirk a bit. He got closer to my ear "You say that now but sooner of later you will be begging me to touch you love~" I glared at the male.

"Enough Ray leave y/n alone. Syd and Lloyd put the guns away, also I know what you did was to protect my mom but never raise a gun to y/n's head again am I clear?" Both males put their guns away and shrugged "y/n get up. I'll take you to your room." I just stayed there not moving. My heart hurt all I could think about was him. 'He will be okay. I need to end this before anyone else gets dragged into this.'

My brother stretched out his hand and I grabbed it he then helped me stand up and took me to my room.

In a low whisper my brother started talking to me "He isn't dead so don't be so down. Also I know what you're planning to do y/n. In my opinion it's a death wish but I'll support you. You're the only person I can see running this mafia. What I said about mom was true. She got sick because she was looking for you but she recovered and when she did she was a different person. She found out that you killed dad and she made a plan to ruin your life like your ruined hers. Be careful, Lloyd and Syd will help you so will Ray." We got to my door and I looked at him with a skeptical look.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" I asked he then lifted up his pinky with a small smirk "You remembered doing this right? I always kept my promises to you." I stared at him for a bit a gave a small smile. I then linked our pinky's and we both kissed our thumbs. "It's a promise y/n. And then once you take over I can finally stop being so stressed." He laughed and so did I "God you really don't like doing any work huh?" He smirked and ruffled my hair "Nope. I just want to go have fun and find myself a girl and maybe have a little more fun." He winked at me and I slapped his arm "Oi I don't need to know about this! Unlike you I'm pure." He raised an eyebrow "You sure about that?" I gasped and faked an offended look but then laughed. "What happened to believing me?" I pouted and he just chuckled. He then noticed something "Since when did you get a tattoo?"

I tilted my head and then pulled up my sleeve "This one I got not that long ago. I have another on my side. It's a badass dragon." He nodded "And of course you had to get a snake also huh?" I smiled "Aye it was cool!!"

" He nodded "And of course you had to get a snake also huh?" I smiled "Aye it was cool!!"

(This is random but I just wanted to put it tbh 😂)