I Havent Even Joined!

Your p.o.v

"Kuroo, it's Kenma." Both Kuroo and myself look at the door. There is a short guy with bleached hair and his roots showing. His eyes 'why does everyone in Nekoma have cat like eyes? Then again make sense.' "Sorry if I interrupted something but we have a job. And I don't know who to send for this other then you." The guy spoke. Kuroo clicked his tongue and looked back at me "Looks like you're coming with me Kitten."

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T AGREE TO JOINING!" He dragged me with him as I protested "Listen Kitten. Can you stop making such a fuss. If you do, I'll take you shopping." He turned to me with a grin "WHO SAID I WANTED TO GO SHOPPING!?" I said with an annoyed look "You said so yourself, if I kept you longer I had to get you new clothes." "I did say that didn't I." I mumble under my breath. And he shot me a cute looking grin, but it still pissed me off.

Finally what felt like forever, we finally we reached a room that looks like a conference room. In the room was one older person. "I need a mask. It's so weird meeting someone with out it." I mumble to myself thinking he didn't hear. But somehow he has amazing hearing "Haha, nothing to worry about just stay quite and I will do the talking."

The old man explained the job. He needed us to 'scare' a certain group and he didn't care how. "Why do we have to do that?" I asked Kuroo as we walked to a car. "We owe him a favor. So we can't really turn it down." I nodded my head in understanding. Once we approached the car he open the back door for me and I was confused but then I saw two people in the front already. One I saw when I was in the infirmary. And the other brought Seijoh to the gambling hall.

"Guys introduce yourself and ranking please." Kuroo said as he got in the car as well. "Hey! I'm Lev I met you earlier. My ranking is kinda low I clean up after everyone." I nodded my head. Then the other spoke but his face was tinted red "I'm Y-Yamamoto. I'm kinda like a bodyguard. N-nice to meet you Miss!" I nodded and waved.

About 20 minutes later and we arrived me and Kuroo got down, but I noticed the other two didn't get down "Why aren't they coming?" I asked. Kuroo looked at me and grinned "I'm not the boss of Nekoma for no reason. Also I got a little devil by my side." I looked at him with a sorry look on my face "Umm... I don't have a weapon on me."

Silence

We stopped

"WHAAAAAAATTT!?"

He looked at me and all I can do is smile sheepishly. "You didn't give me any time to get my weapons!" He then understood and handed me a gun. "You can shoot. Right?" I just stared at him blankly "WHAT KIND OF ASSASSIN DO YOU THINK I AM!?" I yelled back.

Finally we got a group of people and by this time I'm annoyed and ready to get my hands dirty. I'm about to just walk in when Kuroo put his hand on my shoulder "You're an assassin so go hide and wait for my signal. Once I give it you can shoot and attack. I'm probably going to stay out of the way since you have my gun." Kuroo whispered. I nodded "what's the signal?" I asked "You will know it when you hear it got it." I nodded and walked off.

"Hey guys! Heard you're starting some trouble, what's up with that?" Kuroo asked and everyone stopped and turned to him. Within seconds he had guns pointed at him from every angle. "Wow now, calm down. I just asked a question." One guy walked forward "Who are you and what do you think you're doing here?!" Kuroo just smirked "The answer to that question is easy really, I guess you can say I'm just a pretty important Kitten."

'You got to be kidding me!!' I sighed and pulled my gun out I shot at one of the guy's feet. Then I jumped in front of Kuroo and held the gun to the guys head "Move an inch and you get a bullet straight to your head. Got it?"

Kuroo p.o.v

She had such a fierce look in her eyes that I was stunned. The guy looked scared as well. "Now now calm down. Let's just have a little chat." As I spoke I noticed someone move. I then heard a gunshot but I wasn't hurt then I saw her. She pushed me out of the way and was low to the ground. She was smiling. "Well,well, well, what did I say. I said if you moved you get a bullet threw the head. Not only did you not listen, you attacked the boss. Haha this should be fun!"

Not even a second later a shot was fired and the guy that moved first was dead in an instant. "God I forgot how fun guns are!" She attacked two other people. The first she shot in the leg the second she shot in the abdomen. The others tried to attack her but her hand-to-hand combat is amazing even when she is wearing a dress. She swiped the guys leg and had him on the floor in an instant, another came to attack her but she dodge and kicked him straight to the face, causing him to fly back.

Everyone was on the ground expect one. "Would you look at that. She left the one in charged. What a good little Kitten." "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY YOU DUMB HOUSE CAT!?" Does she not like being called 'Kitten'? Eh I don't care. "Listen here, you're messing with someone's turf and since he didn't have the time to mess with you he handed us the fun. Understand one thing. Don't mess with a mafias turf got it." I said I turned around but she didn't, she just stood there with the gun to the guys head. "Don't kill him. It isn't worth the time." She looked like she wanted to attack but didn't."Hey send Lev in we are done here."