Finally! We Can Talk

Kuroo's p.o.v

Once that job was done, we headed back to the mansion. I once again dragged her to my room so we wouldn't be bothered. Once we got there, I walked over to my desk and flopped down on the seat. I sighed as I loosened the tie around my neck. "So you just gonna sit there is or are we finally going to talk?" I looked over at her as she stood there arms crossed "Yeah come sit down. Also you mind giving my gun back." She came and sat down tossing me my gun.

Once she sat down she crossed her legs and sat up completely straight 'is she from a prestigious family or something? No one sits like that.' I thought to myself "Anyways, listen Kitten. Since you lost the bet you're apart of Nekoma and your title is my personal body guard. You're also going to be known as mine so no one messes with you. Give me your left hand."

Your p.o.v

"Why do you want my left hand?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side slightly confused "I'm giving you a ring. If you didn't know, every mafia boss has their own trademark. Mine is a ruby and black silver ring." He showed me his left hand which had a beautiful ruby ring on his thumb. I extended my hand for him to grab and he brought out a box that had a ring in it. He put the ring on my middle finger, the gemstone wasn't that big and neither was the band but it was noticeable.

"Why does it fit perfectly?" I mumbled to myself completely confused. Kuroo just chuckled "When you were passed out I had someone measure your finger. I wasn't going to let you leave Kitten." He said with a sly smirk "Keep smiling and I'm going to slap the living shit out of you." I sent him a glare. "Anyways, since you're apart of the mafia what are the requirements of your side. I want to make this place seem like a home to you." I was shocked 'I've never meet a mafia boss this nice before. This has to be an act. Once I mess up I'm going to be thrown out or killed.' I thought myself. "I want to be able to do whatever I want. I want to still be my own independent contractor. If a job comes by I will inform you but it will ultimately be my decision."

He nodded his head in agreement "Okay I don't mind that. Also since you're only pretending to be mine, unless I make you fall for me, if you find someone you're interested in, I will take the ring back and you can go with that person." "What? Why are you so nice?" I asked he just simply said "it's your life, you can do what You want."

After that he took my to a room next to his "This will be your room. If you need anything there is a door in your closet that connects to my room or you can just use my door of course. Tomorrow I will take you to get whatever you need since it's dark out. I will give you some spare clothes I might have." He walked over to his closet and pulled out sweat pants and a black shirt. "Thanks." I said as he handed me the clothes. "Of course. There should be towels in your bathroom. Make a list of things you will need from the store and I will send some to get them." He then ruffled my hair with a smile. "I have some work I need to do so I'm going to go. Okay?" I just nodded my head and watch him leave to his room.

I took a nice hot shower. It felt great with how sore my body is. "Shit I forgot I had stitches." I looked down at my side to look at the stitches, luckily I didn't tear them. I finished taking my shower and put on my clothes. I brushed my h/l, h/c locks "I should ask Yaku for some bandages so I can wrap my side. Also I'm hungry." I groaned. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Kuroo standing in the door way of my bathroom. "What do you want to eat? I noticed you haven't eaten much today so I'll cook for you, come on." He then walked over and grabbed my hand dragging me in the process. "Where can I find Yaku I need bandages." "We should have some in the kitchen I'll wrap your side for you before I cook, okay?" I nodded my head. 'He is super nice, it's kinda cute how much he cares.'

Once we got to the kitchen he asked me to lift up my shirt so he can wrap my side. I did as told but flinched when he wrapped it to tight "Sorry about that." I just waved my hand saying "it's fine". Once he finished wrapping my side he started to cook f/f. Apparently we both like that dish. Once he was done he set a plate in front of me, I thanked him for the food and started eating. I looked up when I felt a pair of eyes on me "What are you staring at you dumb house cat?" He just laughed "You eat like a damn dog. Slow down or you're going to choke." I just glared at him and continued to eat. "So Kuroo I was thinking-" I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by Kuroo with a sly smirk "Oh no that's not good." "OI! SHUT UP! As I was saying! You can tell you're higher ranks about who I am, I don't know about other mafias but we should also tell Fukurōdani." I informed him on why we should tell them and he just screamed at me "YOU AND AKAASHI WERE A THING!? SO THAT'S WHY HE DRAGGED YOU AWAY!" I nodded my head and told him to stop yelling. He agreed and said we will call everyone tomorrow morning for a meeting. He told me he will tell only the mafia bosses and higher ranks since he trust them very much, I agreed.

Once we finished eating we walked back to our rooms. "Goodnight Kitten, if you need anything let me know, okay?" I nodded my head and went to my room. "It doesn't make sense, he is a mafia boss why is his so nice?" I mumbled as I got ready for bed. Once I laid down I instantly passed out.

======================================
Hi!
Hopefully you're enjoying this piece 🖤
I have more to come soon and I'm thinking about adding some of the newer characters like the twins and stuff like that but since I don't read the manga it would be hard to know their character but I might!
Anyways thank you for reading!