14. I Totally Forgot. Seriously. I Was Concentrating on My Pancakes.

Yo Guys! I got a star! It's my first star so... I'm so so proud of it. Thanks for reading this again, I really really appreciate it. 

--------------

RIN'S POV

 That was embarrassing. Really, embarrassing. I was screaming my head off in front of a whole crowd of kidnappers. Oh, sorry, I meant people.

 Sure, Percy helps me a lot with my nightmares so I'm okay going berserk on him. Heck, I sometimes help him out of his  nightmares when Annabeth is out to buy books and he's in the middle of a nap. But the whole Avengers? Styx.

 "You sure I didn't say anything that might have been a lead to something?" I asked Percy, as I tried to wash off all the salt water drowning my face. I was thanking the gods that I was born a daughter of Poseidon. If not, It would've been impossible to scrape off.

 "I told you seven times already, Rin, no, you didn't say anything special, just the usual."

 I sighed, as I turned the tap off, and stared at myself in the mirror. My pale face was blotchy, and my sea green eyes were a little red from all the crying. I picked up a brush in haste when I saw my hair sticking out all over the place. I was wondering if I should cut it someday. Not a lot, just a bit. It looked like it would reach my waist in a few months or so. 

 "Sorry," I apologized meekly, as I buried my face in a towel. Percy stood up from my bed with a huff, and gave me a hug. It was getting a little hard to hug properly, since I was short, like, really short, but who cares anyway.

 "Listen, sis, it's fine. I have nightmares too, you know." He patted my hair, just like he always did since I was five.

 "You can't blame yourself for having a screaming fit. You've been through too much. We've been through too much. Hey, everyone's been through too much, and we're all still having a hard time, aren't we?"

 I nodded, remembering the rest of the 7 and the campers battered and bruised after the final battle.

 "You'll be okay. Someday."

 "Yeah," I said softly, and pulled myself out of his arms. "Thanks, Perce."

---------------------------

STEVE ROGER'S POV

 I was about to bite into an apple, sitting behind a table in the sunlight with a book propped up on my knees, when I saw the two siblings walk out casually into the living room. My eyes quickly widened as I remembered the situation that had happened just a few hours ago. 

 Rin and Percy sat on the stools in front of me, and leaned on the wood, staring at me expectantly. Why were they staring at me? 

 "Uh... Hi?" I asked stupidly, as I fumbled with my apple. It dropped to the floor with a loud thud, and began rolling out of reach. I sighed, and I could practically hear the two kids' eyes rolling.

 "Are you going to starve us to death or what?" Questioned Percy, and I realized that they haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

 "Oh-Right- I'll make something up." I hastily walked towards the kitchen, as I continued to feel their gazes on my back.

 I rummaged through the multiple bags of un opened food and decided on pancakes.

 "It's nearing dinner," Rin said, as she came to observe my cooking. "And you're baking pancakes? Seriously?"