10. What's better, Blue or Beige?

--------------

RIN'S POV

 They led us to an elevator, that would go up to the home floor. 

 "Thor? Loki!"

 Percy yelled at two people who each had long hair and a cape of some kind  with a weird looking suit. The one on the left had a red cape with golden hair, and the one on the right had black matted hair with a green cape. They were the only ones wearing their....uh...battle suits? What do I have to call them? 

 The one on the right, with black hair, I'll call him Thor, smiled at Percy, as The blonde haired who I decided to call Loki, bowed low, saying "Perseus, it is an honor to meet you." 

 Percy began introducing the two to me.

 "Rin, This is Thor," he pointed to the blonde, "and this is Loki," he then pointed towards the one with jet black hair. "We met a month after the....Incident. They're related to Annabeth's cousin!" Oh, I got it all wrong, didn't I.

 I nodded, smiling. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rin, Percy's sister." I heard a cough behind me, and turned towards Steve and my...... uncle Tony.

 "You can go on with your intros upstairs," stated Tony. "Come on, the elevator is right in front." Just then, the elevator dinged and opened, showing a grey dark box. Creepy.

 "I'll...go up the stairs, do you have any?" asked Percy. He had a trauma of elevators after Tartarus, so it was quite understandable. Tony looked curious.

 "We do, it's on the right, but we're going to the 80th floor, are you sure....?"

 "Yup!" Percy popped, and headed towards the stairs. I began to follow. "I'm going with Percy!"

 "You too? Why?" inquired Steve. I smirked, jutting a finger into the box. "That thing doesn't have any windows. That's why."

 I left Thor, Loki, Steve and Tony and began running towards my brother.

--------------------------

TONY STARK'S POV

 My niece and nephew are weird. We got into the elevator. It was a little awkward. You don't exactly talk with a person who tried to kill you. Cough, Loki, cough. I mean, how did the Asgardians even know my nephew?

 "How do you two know my nephew?" I asked, turning to face the brothers who were standing side by side. Loki glanced at me, and then faced the doors again. "You heard him. We're related to his girlfriend's cousin." That shut me up. I looked up. floor 40. Okay. 

 "Wait, where did Fury go?" I suddenly noticed he wasn't with us. He was the one who let the kids out, then all of a sudden he disappeared. Cap sighed.

 "He went up while you were talking with them. You just didn't see it."

 Oh.

 Ding.

  I practically scrambled out of the box, and was surprised to see Carina and Percy standing in front of the doors. Carina's face was a little red, but Percy didn't even look tired. 

 "Where are we supposed to go?" asked Percy. I answered, "Uhh......go left and then the team's straight ahead but....How did you come up here so fast?"

 They both smiled, and Carina called "Practice," before the two began walking towards the destination. 

 "Shut your mouth, Stark, or I'll put a frog in it. Believe me, I could do that," snickered Loki as he too began following Carina and Percy with his brother.