17. Extinct Languages Should Stay Extinct

Hey guys? I changed the title of this book to 'To Defeat A God, 'cause the original title kinda sucked. I mean, doesn't it look cool enough? .....Yup, on with the story.

-----------------------------

CLINT BARTON'S POV

 It's been a day since we all had a nice little talk on the couch. And for some reason, Percy seemed a little more... friendly with Tony. No idea why, they must've had a few bowls of ice cream or something. Having ice cream with your enemy is one of the best ways to become friends. Quote by me.

It was a lazy afternoon, everyone cruising on the couch either snoring their asses out or staring with glazed eyes at the TV screen.

"Seriously... I really think that we have to train. We're getting out of shape, guys."

"Yeah.... Is that so, Mr. Captain America?"

"Shut up, Barton."

"Isn't 'shut up' a curse word as well?"

We both turned to Rin, who was licking a lollipop besides Percy, watching 'The Little Mermaid".

"... uh... No. At least I think so?"

Rin shrugged, and went back to watching TV.

"Anyway, we have to train."

"Training sounds fun."

"I wasn't talking about you, Percy. I was talking about us, the Avengers."

"Oh."

And Percy went back to gobbling up his blue jelly beans as well.

 "But you can, if you want."

 "Tony!"

 Natasha fired out, rolling her eyes.

 "What? They seemed good with fighting and stuff, that's all. It would be good for their health as well. Right?"

 He turned to the kids, who were staring at the screen, their minds wandering in the sky somewhere. Tony sighed, and clapped his hands. Rin and Percy jumped, and turned their surprised, yet annoyed gazes to their uncle.

 "What?"

 Percy asked, as he shifted in his seat.

 "I was asking you, if you'd like to train or something."

 "If it doesn't include getting bloody and beaten, we wouldn't mind a thing."

 Rin answered nonchalantly, as Tony furrowed his eyebrows.

 "Huh? No. Why... why would you get bloody?"

 "Ooh, I don't know, why would we get bloody, Rin?"

 Percy turned to his sister with his eyebrows raised, but his eyes looked slightly urgent. And scolding.

 "I don't know. Because... because Clint might just shoot arrows at us!"

 I chocked on my tongue as the others around me snickered.

 "Hey! I'm not Jack the Ripper! Why would I go around spilling blood everywhere?"

 "Okay, now let's get back to the point, shall we."

 Steve cut in, as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 "When do you wanna go train?"

 "7 hours later," Thor called, who must've just woke up, because he was snoring a thunderstorm just three minutes ago.