22. No Way up? Then Find a Flight of Stairs.

----------------------------

FRANK ZHANG'S POV

 "Wait...What?"

 The blonde man with the bow and arrows....What was his name again? Oh, right, Clint. Spluttered, as he gave us a look of disbelief.

 "Battle strategies?"

 "Percy... Didn't you tell them about us?"

 Jason asked Percy, giving him a questioning glance, as Percy shrugged lightly, his one hand still clutching Annabeth's.

 "Nah, I did. But I might've gone a bit light on the 'Demigods go into battles!' part. I mean I did tell them that not a lot of demigods live until they're of age, but I'm not sure what they understood that as."

 "Okay... I don't exactly get that, but fine."

 Jason turned to stare at the Avengers, his stance businesslike. 

 "What d'ya wanna know?"

 "What 'battle strategies? And why are you saying it like it's a normal everyday thing?"

 The...uh...Stevy? Oh, no, Steve Rogers man, asked, as he narrowed his eyebrows.

 "So...you heard about Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, right?"

 Jason asked, as the Avengers nodded.

 "Well, if you're asking about battles, yes, it's not a daily thing, but it isn't exactly surprising at all. There have been like...about...I don't know, a lot of battles this past decade, and I can't even count it all. Some of these battles, the two camps collaborated, and some of them were fought alone. The reason Demigods train, is to protect ourselves from the outer world, but it's also to fight battles against those who dare to defy the gods. So...bottom line, we're pawns in a chess game. So if we don't train and all, we die."

 A round of silence swept through the whole room, and I watched as the Avengers' expressions morphed into horror.

 "Making up battle strategies,"

 Jason continued, "Is something that we get to do, loads of times, 'Cause we're constantly fighting monsters. Greeks tend to just do what they want though. The one's who really go with strategies are the Romans."

 "Oh, and Tartarus is raging for a war because we killed Gaea a few years ago,"

 Will finished, as the others nodded in affirmation.

 "...Okay..."

 A dark haired man, the dude named Tony AKA Percy and Rin's uncle, answered, his eyes looking serious and full of tension.

 "So...If that answered all of your questions-"

 "No."

 Jason turned to glance at the steel faced red haired woman, who looked a lot more calmer than the rest.

 "Pardon?"

 "We have a few tons of questions. You can't just drop a bomb and ask us to play along with you."

 "Well sorry, Natasha,"

 Piper snapped, as she crossed her arms, "We don't have enough time right now. What we have to do, is evaluate what's happening up in Olympus, think of how we're going to get in contact with the gods, and planning on stopping Tartarus."

 "She's right, Nat,"

 The Doc- I mean, Bruce nodded, as Nat whipped her head over to him indignantly.