13

-Erin-

I was in my bed, reading a book. the Fault In Our Stars. I was only on page thirty or so, when Hazel is driving home in Augustus' car. The door opening interupts my thoughts. I put my bookmark in the book, and look up, to see Leah. I groan. "What?" I ask. She just grins, "Come on, just come on." I sigh, and put my book on my bed, "Alright, alright." I mutter.I put my feet on the floor, and walk down the spiral staircase. I was greeted with Leah and Jordan grinning widely, and Tom off to the side, looking unamused. Oh my god. No, no, no. I can NOT be near Tom right now. My favorite British person left to go back to England. Lizzie, why. I mean, I guess she does have University and all, but...

"Alright, come here, Erin." Leah says, I hesitantly walk over to her, and she puts a blindfold around my eyes. "Wait, the f-" I start but she cuts me off by elbowing me in the gut. "Shush!" I shut up, and hear a door open. I was the pushed into a closet, and forced to sit down in a chair. I hear footsteps, and someone else sits in a chair. My blindfold is taken off, and I see Tom, getting his blindfold taken off. "What the heck, Lele?!" I exclaim. She just grins. "You two have fun!~" she says. I groan, as Leah leaves the room. I run up to the door and twist the knob. Locked. "Oh come on Erin, I'm not that bad!" he exclaims. I glare at him. "You're about as bad as autocorrect. And Jordan, for that matter." He shakes his head. "Well, we're probably going to be in here for hours, so we might as well get to know each other."

-----

Got this idea from one of @WTLeah's comments, oh my god, I'm cackling.
BTW, thanks for all of the support guys! <3 I appreciate it greatly.