28

just wait for this whole chapter oh man i have it all planned out in m head. 
robin, you're going to see how what i gave you was super small spoiler compared to whats going on in this chapter.

erin

        "'Cause darlin' I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." 

        I rub my head. What? Why is Blank Space playing?

        I look over to find Leah driving. What? Wasn't I just on a date with Tom?

        "Leah?" I groan.

        "Oh my god, Erin, you're alive!" she exclaims. 

        "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

        "You were pretty much having a seizure, Erin."

        "I was- what?"

        "You were shaking really badly, you were sweaty, you had a very fast heartbeat, you could barely breathe-"

        "Huh? I don't remember any of this?"

        She sighs. "You were most likely having a panic attack, Erin."

        "A panic- what?"

        "Oh my god! A panic attack, Erin! You know, what happens when your anxiety overtakes you!?"

        "Oh, oh- wait . . . WHAT?" I scream.

        Leah rubs her temples, "Let me break it down for you. You were in the car, while Tom was driving you guys to that one place, and you started shaking- like very badly. Tom noticed, but thought it was normal. Then, you started sweating. He then thought, 'Okay, I can just turn down the heat, and she'll be fine.'. Then, he could hear your heartbeat. You started breathing heavily, and he called me. You passed out, and I guess you had a bad dream?"

        I nod, trying to breathe.

        "Just breathe Erin, you'll be okay."

        I nod, and rub my temples. How could I ruin Tom and I's first date like that?