45

erin

Sean and I were on the couch, playing Call of Duty on the Xbox. 

Best way to reunite if I do say so myself.

        "GOD DANGIT!" I yell, standing up. My character fell dead to the floor. 

        "HAHA! WRECKED!"

I roll my eyes as I respawn. I find Sean's character and kill it. He curses loudly.

        "NOW WHO GOT WRECKED?"

        "Shut up." he says with an eye roll.

I giggle lightly, and hide in the map.

        "CAMPER!"

        "SCREEN PEEKER!"

        "Touche." he says with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes, and my character falls dead. I watch the killcam to find he sniped me.

        "YOU SUCK!"

        "AND YOU SPIT!"

        "I THINK YOURS IS WORSE!"

A cough interrupts us. I pause the game, and Sean groans.

        "What gives?" he asks disappointed. I point behind us.

        "Oh, hi Leah." he mutters. I giggle.

        "What did you want?" I ask.

        "Oh, I'm just glad you're finally doing something other then sob streaming."

        "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny."

        "I KNOW RIGHT?" she shouts.

I roll my eyes, and Sean chuckles. Leah leans over and whispers something in Sean's ear. His face goes slightly red, and Leah starts to giggle like a maniac, while I sit there dumbfounded. 

        "What's so funny?" I ask, feeling like the stupid one for once.

        "I SH--"

        "NOTHING!" Sean quickly interrupts Leah. She starts giggling again, as I flicker my eyes between them.

        "I ship it!" Leah exclaims, then runs off laughing like a maniac. I felt the blood rush to my face. 

Sean and I sat there staring at the ground, our faces getting redder by the minute.

        "Hehe . . . So . . . You want to continue our game?" I ask, feeling a bit choked up.

        "Y-Yeah . . ." he says, scratching the back of his neck.

screW IT