"Oh that shit? I threw it in the dustbin. I don't think you'll have any problem to collect it from the trash can. You belong there," he started whistling like a missile.

Sometimes his voice is enough to make my nerves burst in my wrists. It was expected.

"But you look even more beautiful with you hairs open. It suits you," he closed his left eye and bite his lower lip with a not so good smile.

With that he headed towards the library leaving me behind. He is like a lollipop, sweet and tangy at the same time. But I hate him. And who the hell likes a person with such moods changing like a chameleon.

"Wait. I am also coming."

Hundreds of rainbow coloured books lying peacefully on the selves is heaven for bookworms like me. Cute bookmarks left between the pages of read novels is so precious. God knows to whom they all belong. Old anthologies still have that 'best seller' tag on them. But who has time to check out hardcovers, paperbacks and stickers we used to get in children's books? We are so busy reading online magazines and ebooks that most of us almost forgot how good pages of new books smell.

Everything is fine because only we two are in the library and the librarian has also gone for some important job. It's normal. But why is it NORMAL when I am sitting right in front of my bully?

There is a complete silence. Even the sound of a pin drop can be heard clearly. He is reading something with full concentration. He is not a normal pro-gamer Shi Jin, he is the CEO Shi Jin. I am sure he goes through some mental breakdown from time to time. Should I call a psychiatrist?

"Hey, what are you reading?", I asked in a very low voice which cannot be heard even by the walls.

He didn't replied so I just sneaked a little into the magazine. It's an article on a doctor named Park Min Young.

"She is my sister," he said when he saw me struggling with my chair just to get a glance of his magazine.

"Oh, I was just trying to get a sneak peek. By the way she is really talented. But why are you looking sad?" I asked generously.

"I miss her," that's all he said before the bell rang.

This guy is more like a mystery than just a puzzle. His each and every clue is tangled in itself. Sweet as sugar and cold as ice. But I am not so interested in his games that I'll skip my lectures. I quickly took my stuff and rushed towards our classroom.

"Oh hi Sakshi, where were you? You know how much I was worried. Come on Wooseok has already saved a seat for you this time," Hye kyo held my hands and dragged me to my seat when I bumped into her.

"Hye Kyo, slow down, I'll fall," I laughed at her excitement. Does she wants to tell me something? Yes. She somehow managed for three concert tickets of my favourite band. "OMG! OMG! OMG! Thank you so much Hye kyo, I just love you." I hugged her as tight as my soft small hands can.

"Sakshi calm down, are you trying to choke me or what? I can't breathe," I laughed.

"Sorry idiot, I just got excited, by the way where did you got those tickets from? Aren't they costly?"

"My friend arranged them," Wooseok said happily. "And you have to come with us."

After thinking for a while, I said, "sorry guys, I really wanted to join but you know I have a lot of work to do so....You guys enjoy."

"That's not fair Sakshi, I will also not go if you don't. Can't you just manage for a day?", she pleaded.

"Sorry dear but I seriously can't," I said in a little rough voice so that she can stop forcing me.

"It's ok," her expressions changed to a sad one and sat on her place before the teacher entered.

Sorry Hye kyo, I didn't want to lie but I promised my mom that I will only study, nothing else.

After the recess and completing rest of my lectures, I am on my way back home. I notice a manly hand near the parapet, crushing a piece of paper. I think I have seen this paper before. But where?

It's the concert ticket! I can see tears rolling down his body. But who is this guy, crushing paper so badly that it will rip, and then putting it back in his pocket?

It's Shi Jin.

Is he also planning to attend the concert? Well and good, I will also be able to relax, at least for one day. Wait a minute. Was HE crying?

"Maybe it is also his dream to attend the concert to the biggest boy band, just like me. But I am not lucky enough", I sighed and gave my coat a hitch.

I threw my bag and laid my petal like body on the bed as soon as I reached home. My body is stressed out enough to not even open my socks.

"You know what, I am happy. Very happy, because I saw Park Shi Jin crying. He is the reason of my back pain as I have to carry his heavy bags, and the cramp which I got last week in my thighs. I did good by refusing to go to the concert. First, I will get a day off from a without salary job of Mr. Popular and second, Hye Kyo and Wooseok will be able to spend some quality time together. Look, how smart I am. I am proud of my parents for raising a by-born talented daughter," I dramatically patted my shoulders while glaring the fan moving in rotatory motion while being attached to my ceiling.

Ain't I smart? Ok, I know there is nothing so smart about it but....at least one day of my life will be saved from bombarding. I would love to go to a concert if Shi Jin was not there. Will you accept Shi Jin as a company at the concert?