Chapter 5

They walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A man in what looked like he was in his late thirties, early forties. He looked at Dean questionably " Who are you?" He asked with a raspy voice, like he smokes. "I'm agent Ford and this is my partner agent Hamill." " How can I help you gentlemen?" He asked nervously. "It has come to our attention that you have had a couple of your neighbors go missing. Is that true?" Sam asked the nervous man. "Yes that is true." The man glanced over at me and my mom, but quickly refocused on Dean. "Do you mind if we come in?" Sam asked peeking inside the door. "Sure." The man opened the door and said " Just have a seat on the couch." Dean was the first one to enter the large house, then Sam, and finally my mother and I.

Sam leaned over to me and whispered in my ear " Keep an eye out for anything suspicious." l leaned away and nodded my head. When the man came back into the room, my attention was focused directly on the man. Dean was the first one to speak up, " Sir, what is your name?" He looked at Dean as if he was studying him. " My name is Jeff, Jeff Chai why do you ask?" Sam brought out a notepad from his pocket and jotted down his name. " Well, Jeff, we are going to need, not only a name to call you by, but we will need to be able to ask people certian questions."

" Okay," was his only response. "First of all, have you ever seen anything like what has happend to your neighbors?" I was listing to hear what Sam had to say to Jeff. In that instant, I saw Jeff's eyes flash silver. I quickly look toward Dean and I nodded for him to step out. " Um, will you excuse us?" Dean asked getting up from his seat. I got up and followed. " Dean, what I saw in his eyes was anything but human." I whispered. " What did they look like?" Dean asked. "They were like.......like, a silver color." " We are dealing with a shape-shifter." Dean whispered back. We walked back into the room and sat down. Dean leaned over and told Sam. Sam stood up and said

" Will you excuse me? I just need to go and make a phone call." and with that he left the room and went outside. About five minutes passed by when Sam came back with a silver pen. " Jeff I'm gonna need you to sign here on this piece of paper." Sam handed him the pen, and when he took it he immediatly dropped it and grabbed his hand screaming! Dean made a move while he was gripping his hand. He grabbed the pen and stabbed the shape-shifter right in the heart. The shifter dropped dead to the floor.

" Well that was an easy hunt." Sam said. " Easy for you! You just sat there while I stabbed the damn thing!" Dean yelled. " So that is ya'll's job? You hunt things down and kill them?" Dean looked over at me and said " Rachael, you do know that normal hunts arn't this easy. Normally we have to trap or catch the thing. Not to mention having to not only knowing what the thing is, but, you have to know the correct thing to kill it with." " Well then, Mr. Sassy."

Dean pulled out his phone and called Bobby. " Yeah, we finished the hunt really quick this time thanks to Rachael. She is the one who saw the silver eyes." I couldn't help but grin, my dad is actually proud of me for doing something right. Dean wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the car. Sam and my mom following behind.

When we got to the car my mom and I climbed into the back, like usual. We hit the road once more. "Dean, can you turn up the music?" He reached into the compartment in the middle of the two seats upfront and grabbed out a few tapes. He slid one into the tape player and cranked up the volume. We sang all the way back to the bunker.

It's now 2:00 in the morning and I am half asleep. I can barley see where I am going, when suuddenly I am lifted off the ground. "Come on, I think it's time for you to ge in a bed." I was carried a few more feet, then I was gently set on,what I think was the same bed as before, and covered up. The last thing I rember was being kissed on the head and told good night. I was then pulled into another vivid dream.

I am in the kitchen cooking eggs, when my mom comes walking down the stairs. "Aww, you cooked breakfeast?" I looked at her like she was crazy, and said "Yes I did, and i cooked it all for me." She gives me an evil look when the door bell rang. My mom goes to open the door, so I can tend to my eggs. i try to stay really quiet, trying to evesdrop. " What are you doing here?!" she asked the person at the door. "I came to see how ya'll were holding up."

" You can't just show up! For all she knows, her Father died in a plane crash!"

"Just tell me how she is." The man at the door pleaded.

"We are doing just fine, thank you." my mom replied with an attitude. That is when I walk into the living room with my plate of eggs , to try to see who it was, but my mom said " I'm sorry sir, I think you may have the wromg house." She shut the door and looked at me and said "It was just some man looking for the Robinsions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm sorry for the late update! I tried to make this one longer to try and make up for it! I hope you enjoy! And PLEEEEAAAASSEE go follow @thewrtingweirdos it is an account that @supernaturaldomo and I created for a story we are writing together, with her and I as one of the main charcters! please go check it out!

Thank you!!!!!

- Jessica