chapter 2

" So you mean to tell me that this man right here, the man that just lifted me over his shoulder, and said he was saving my life, is my dad?" I asked carefully. " Yes" both my mom and my "Dad" said at the same time.

"Why am I just now finding out? When I have been alive for 17 years... 17 YEARS!" I asked as a tear rolled down my cheek. They both sat there. Neither of them said a word.

"I have asked and asked you about my father, and you didnt answer me once. Not ONCE!.......... then you just pop up out of the blue saying I'm in danger." I looked over at Dean and asked " Care to explain?"

Dean looked over at my mom, and she looked back at me. " Sweetie, look, you know all of those stories about Warewolfs, and Vampires, and all of those creatures?"

" Uh yeah" I replied with a shaky voice. She looked at me with her bright blue eyes, and said three words I thought I would never hear.

" They are real." When she said that, my whole world changed. I looked at them terrified . "Okay......... I'm still trying to comprehend that whole ordeal." I said. Then, I looked at Dean and asked, "What was so dangerous that you had to take me and my mom from our house?" He looked at me and said " Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, I want to know."
"There was a group of demons coming after you and your mom."
"Why?"
"Because they were after things and people I love."
"If you love me then why did you leave me?"
" I left because what I do causes a lot of danger, and I wanted you to have a normal life."
"Well that went over real well."

Dean went to the kitchen when his phone rang.
"Hello?" I heard him say.
"Are you sure?" he asks, half excited.
"We'll be there in a day and a half."
He hangs up and turns towards Sam.

" What was that about?" Sam asked Dean. " I got a call from Bobby, he said it looks like there's a case in New Jersey." "Did Bobby say what it might be?" Asked Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry for the short chapter!! I've been busy all day today and this is as much as I got done today and last night