Chapter 4

I was awoken by Dean shaking me. I fluttered my eyes open to a very irritated Dean looking at me. "Hurry up and get dressed. We have to leave here soon."

" What time is it?" I asked. There was a short pause before I heard," It's now 12:30." It was Sam who said that, from the corner of the room. I quickly got up, grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom to get changed. When I came out, I noticed Sam, Dean and my mom all standing at the entrance of the motel room, with all of our stuff packed and ready to go.

"Eagar much?" I ask staring at all of them. "We have to leave now if we wanna get there by sundown." Dean says, clearly ready to leave. " Okay." Is all I said as we walked to the car. "
Go on, get in the back." Dean said,moving his seat foward so my mom and I could slide in the back seat. After everyone got settled we started off on to the road again. Dean was driving for about an hour before my eyelids beccame heavy and I was pulled into a deep slumber.

I hear my mom and some man arguing across the hall. I don't go see who it is because my mom told me to stay in my room. I press my ear against the door to listen closely. " Please! Don't! Don't leave!" I hear my mom yell.

" I have to!! You don't understand how dangerous my job is! My mother AND my father BOTH died from these monsters! No matter where I go they WILL ALWAYS find me and kill everyone I love or care about! So please, don't make this harder than it already is and just let me leave! " I hear the front door slam shut and then i hear the soft faint whimpers of my mom crying.

I jolted awake and realized it had all just been a dream. I looked over at my mom who was looking out the window and suddenly felt bad. I felt bad for all the times I got angry or upset with her, all the times I never listened to her and I felt all of this because I just realized my mom had been walked out on by a man she truly cared about.

When I looked to ask Dean where we were I noticed Sam was driving and Dean was in the passenger seat asleep. I turn and look at Sam. " Where are we?" I asked." We are about 10 minutes away from where we need to be."  "Okay, thank you." I said and looked out the window.

Sam turned up the radio and it was my favorite band of ALL time! It was AC/DC playing "Back in Black". I immidately started singing and dancing in my seat. My mom looked across at me and laughed and then, Sam looked back over his shoulder and saw me and he just laughed and started to sing, horribly. I just laughed and kept on. Dean woke up not long after we started our "perfomance" . When he woke up he looked like the most confused person on the planet. Once he realized what song it was he sat up and began  to sing along.

We pulled into a long drive way of a really big, old, creepy house. Sam parked  and let my mom and I out of the car. " So, this is the place huh?" my mom asked examining the house. " Yeah, this is the place." Sam said. " Just peachy!" Dean said with sarcasm in his voice.