"You don't give blowjobs, do you?" The young student asked as the street racer continued to violate his neck. Softly the ravenette began to hum before detatching his lips from the older boy's neck once again. "For you I'm willing to make an exception." The younger of the two answered before his hands began to travel down once again.

Immediately the ravenette halted his actions once he reached the edge of Taehyung's boxers, hesitation clearly noticable in the boy's actions. However the blonde boy who was still trapped between him was becoming more and more impatient, clearly done with all the teasing of the younger boy.

"O my fucking god." Taehyung suddenly said before he placed both his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and swiftly turned them around. A shocked look became visible on the ravenette's face and he looked at the blonde before him. Taehyung had clearly taken the upper hand now and he slowly leaned his face a bit more towards Jungkook before whispering. "I'll show you how it's done."

Immediately Taehyung sank down to his knees before using both his hands to undo the younger boy's belt. Within a few seconds both Jungkook's belt and jeans were undone and confidently Taehyung pushed them down to the boy's ankles. Immediately the blonde boy hooked his fingers behind the ravenette's boxers. Slowly the seemingly so innocent boy looked up immediately locking eyes with Jungkook's and sent him a quick wink before focussing on the boy's erection again.

The street racer's hard one was clearly visible through his underwear and a small smirk began to form onto Taehyung's face. Let's show Jungkook how this shit is done. He might look innocent to the outside world but he knew what he was doing.

Confidently the older boy pushed the ravenette's underwear down to his ankles. Immediately the thick pulsing cock it was hiding sprung free and Taehyung softly wrapped his fingers around it before slowly beginning to move his hands up and down.

Jungkook softly hissed upon feeling the friction the blonde haired boy was creating, however a deep moan quickly left the boy's throat once Taehyung decided to speed up. This felt so fucking good. Little did the ravenette know that the blonde boy wasn't even halfway through what he was going to do, this was just the beginning.

"This feels so fucking good." Jungkook said before he softly closed his eyes, enjoying everything Taehyung was doing. Softly the blonde boy began to smirk before halting all his actions and softly grabbing the raven haired boy's erection once agakn. This time however he didn't began to pump it, he slowly moved his head closer to the younger boy's cock before softly licking the tip.

Immediately shivers began to run up Jungkook's spine upon feeling the warm wet tongue of Taehyung touching his penis. "That feels so damn good." The younger one of the two managed to bring out before a deep loud moan left his mouth once Taehyung wrapped his lips around his tip.

The blonde softly began to bob his head up and down in a teasing manner while softly movig his tongue over the younger's tip. Loud moans kept leaving Jungkook's mouth and slowly Taehyung began to pick up the pace in which he was sucking off the street racer.

"O my fucking god how can something feel this good." The raven haired boy exclaimed while throwing his head back and burying his hands in the older boy's hair, his eyes still closed. The boy was completely thrown of guard by how good the older boy was at this. How could someone who looks so innocent make you feel like this?

Slowly heat began to pool in Jungkooks lower region and a blissfull feeling took him over. The older boy was like an absolute pro at this. "I-I'm close." Jungkook managed to bring out to which Taehyung began to hum around the boy's cock.

"A-ahh!" A loud moan left Jungkook's mouth upon feeling the vibration from Taehyung's humming. Quickly the heat in Jungkook's lower region began to increase and soft moans kept on leaving his mouth. Immediately Taehyung began to speed up the pace in which he was sucking off Jungkook in order to make him reach his high and to keep on hearing the blissfull sounds that were leaving the boy's mouth non stop.