f o u r t e e n.

[Y/N's POV]

"Well then."
"A deals a deal."
"We both survived the battle. I never thought this day would come."
I turned on the radio, and put in the mixtape. The first song began to play.

"May I have this dance malady?" Draco extended his hand to mine.
We were in the ballroom of his castle; I had changed into my lovely blue dress. He had changed into a black and white tuxedo.
"Gladly." I say, taking his hand.

I leaned my head on his neck as he put an arm around me, leaning in close. I looked up and smiled at him before looking at the ground, happy. Our song was playing. It was called "It's been a long long time" .

"Kiss me once then kiss me twice then kiss me once again." I begin to hum as Draco begin singing the words.

As the song ended, Draco spun me around and dipped me. The song played next, La Vie En Rose, reminded me of a simpler time before the war; when Draco and I first fell in love.

After this, we would go on a night walk by the beach and be there till sunrise. Creating memories and living life to the fullest.

I looked at Draco, wearing the softest and purest smile I'd ever seen, and it was like we were back in Hogwarts; back in our first year when we had no idea we'd fall in love and get married.

I knew then that we had our fairy tale ending. Everything was worth it. I could finally breathe peacefully.