t w e l v e .

[backstory: the golden trio, you and Draco are all prefects who sleep in the prefects dorm. You belong in ravenclaw while your best friends, Hermoine , Harry, Draco and Ron are in the other houses. You've had the worst day ever and now you're back at the prefects dorm alone.]

(Y/N's POV)

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!!" you yell as you kick the door to the prefects dorm open.

You just found out that your best friend, Cho Chang, was only using you to get to your ex boyfriend, Cedric Diggory. You saw them kissing during potions and even saw Cho blushing. Moreover, you got back your Potions exam today. Normally, potions was your best subject but you failed potions this time.

You flopped onto your bed, sobbing into your pillow. Shortly after, you fall asleep.

[Hermoine's POV]

"Good night guys." I say to Harry and Ron as they head up to the boys quarter of the prefects dorm. Y/N normally joined us but she told us she wasn't feeling well so she'd be going in early.

Before i went to sleep, I went to check up on her. True enough, there she was, lying in her bed. But she wasn't alone; Draco was there.

They were both asleep. Y/N was cuddled in dracos arms wearing his hoodie. She was so broken but she looked so peaceful and safe .

[Draco's POV]
"It's alright darling; come here." I said, as I lay next to her , pulling her close to my chest.

She cried and cried and cried as she lay her head on my chest. She told me through sobs about her horrible day and how she saw Diggory and Cho snogging. She finally fell asleep after an hour or two.

After I made sure she was asleep, I pulled her in close.

[Y/N's pov]
As i fell half asleep on Draco's chest, i heard him whispering, "Don't be sad; i love you and nothing will ever change that."