4: WEB OF ILLUSIONS?!

Start from the beginning

Driver: Ok sir, but sir this cab is going in another route! Sir is she on leave and going for some personal work?

Kabir: NO! She has a presentation in more 1 hour! Where will she go now?! Follow her!

Driver: Sir, the cab went inside a house sir, its big! Like a mansion!

Kabir: What?!

Driver: Sir, its written VR Mansion on the board..

Kabir: Stay there and call me when she comes out!

Kabir's pov: Why did she go to Vansh's house? why is she meeting him? Is this any trap set up by Vansh? Why would he send someone to defeat himself? God! Too many questions! I need to ask riddhima, once she comes office!

Driver: Sir, mam has come out...

Kabir: What did she do in his house for 45 minutes?

Riddhima comes office...

Riddhima: Sorry kabir i am 5 minutes late, i hope we can still start with the meeting? Let's go to the conference room..

Kabir: Wait! Driver called me and told that you didn't take the car?

Riddhima: Oh! I forgot about the company car thats it! From tomorrow i will take the car, don't worry!

Kabir: Just so you know, i hate Vansh, and i also hate people who betray me, i just felt like you should know it!

Riddhima: O...ok! Now let's go and do the presentation

PRESENT..

Kabir: Riddhima is a puzzle sometimes, which i don't know how to solve!

SCENE 3: Riddhima comes to Vansh's office and rudra shows her the way to the room

Rudra: Please go straight and take a left, you will find sir's office..

Riddhima: Thanks!

She knocks the door and gets an answer to come in from the other side...

Riddhima: Thanks a lot for meeting me again, i thought after what happened yesterday, you wouldn't want to talk to me!

Vansh: Never mind, but why did you want to talk to me? And i assume the flowers are for me?

Riddhima: Oh yes, i forgot please accept these white roses *hands over the flowers*

Vansh: Good finally, you have come to your senses and accepted the offer i see!

Riddhima: Um..sorry but my answer is still a "NO", i have come here to apologize for my behaviour yesterday! the conversation could have happened smoothly and calmly, but instead we chose a path that was unnecessary, which was shouting on each other and disrepecting each other! I am a very calm person by nature, but i was ashamed by the way i behaved! So those flowers are like a sign of sorry for me, i have another thing for you *she takes out a beautiful blue sweater*

Vansh: What is this for?

Riddhima: Yesterday, when i came to your house, i noticed that a lot of things were blue and i assumed that you like that colour and also its winter season so a sweater, i am really sorry..hope you have forgiven me *gets a call* I am sorry but i need to attend this call...

Riddhima comes back after attending the call and finds no one...

Riddhima: Maybe he was in a hurry!? Anyway i should also leave..

SCENE 4: Vansh is in his home

Vansh: *his mind is echoing with Riddhima's words* Why is she affecting me so much? Why can't i get her thoughts away from my mind! *looks at the sweater* I am damn sure, kabir must have known about what happened yesterday and is trying to implicate her into my life! But nah kabir! I am not going to be a fool again!

Vansh is sleeping...

Some guy: You can't save me, just go away...it's a deep cut..

Another guy: You did it, how could you?

A girl: I love you, and soon i will come back, and i want you to recieve me! I will take this jacket because it will remind me of you...

Some guy: You should have come early...and now i am ahh, dying..

Vansh wakes up...

Vansh: NO!!!! I didn't, i didn't! It was just a nightmare, nothing else...

Vansh's subconscious: Just a nightmare? You know it all happened in real! And you are saying that it's a nightmare? How could you forget what happened so easily?

Vansh: I didn't! It haunts me every second of the day!

SCENE 5: Riddhima is in her flat and she gets a call..

Riddhima: Hello? I have reached Mathur industries, which will make my pathway for Vansh's house and company! Soon i am going to implement our plan...

Other side of the phone: GOOD!

CONTINUE READING!!